Or do you know any local store that has them in stock
I live in Tampa bay area(Florida)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
12" Glides are $169.99
14" Glides are $199.99

free shipping.

Price just went up for the first time in over 9 years that I know of and i'm still under retail plus they ship free. They will be online as soon as I can keep a steady supply in stock

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
I just bought one on eBay. $110 shipped. It was here in 3 days.
[URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-Video-/118817]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carpet-Cleaning-Glides-FREE-Video-/1108488176?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=ite7f0[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was just thinking to myself, half these distributors mentioning they sell glides probably buy them from Lisa, so I thought there might be a possibility that Greenglides had stopped selling them to the public?

I hope not.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Oh geez, I'm here everyday, and yes we are still in business and I was allowing John, our distributor, who posted above, to handle the question.

We are still recovering from the Teflon shortage of the past two years and the incredible price increases in Teflon products. Many of the most popular models are backordered as when new product comes in, it is already spoken for, it is difficult to get enough material (physically and financially) to make much backstock.

I need to totally re-do the website with new pictures and new descriptions, since the old are out of date and add the new wands and tools we now support, etc. However I'm the only one here who can do that and I'm a technophobe. I need to get on it, but it's a daunting process....we support hundreds of different wands. The Lupus, or something, has really been kicking my ass the last few months and it takes every bit of energy I have to do what I do. I changed primary care doctors recently, so am hoping the new guy can get me in to see the rheumatologist soon. The last guy spent two years screwing up every referral he wrote and I never did get to see the rheumatologist. I hate HMO's.

I'm still here, still love you guys.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh there you are!!!

We already talked about your site

Your technophobe friendly site will he ready for you to load with info soon.

Just a few more Fred improvments..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The Lupus, or something, has really been kicking my ass the last few months and it takes every bit of energy I have to do what I do.
Hope you get to feeling better, that sucks when you have a lot of work to do but have no energy to do it.:frown:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I was just thinking to myself, half these distributors mentioning they sell glides probably buy them from Lisa, so I thought there might be a possibility that Greenglides had stopped selling them to the public?

I hope not.

No...just to you.....I try to buy everything Lisa gets made so she has more money to get more made. So if you really want to support her call me up and order 10 glides so I can pre-pay for her to buy more teflon to make more glides...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom