wand vs wand

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i have been using a steam genie wand for ever,last week i had to re clean a flood job that we dried,and my cleaner buddy was there with his van and offered me his pro chem wand (not titanium).so i hooked her up and holy schnikes,my wand was stuck to the floor and the 4 jets were givin me heat like my SG has never had.and the results were killer.has anyone else had these results

glenboy

Name
GLEN
that website only cost me 150 dollars and i get work all the tim from it sorry u dont like it,whats wrong with it

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
only here, wants to talk about wands and his web site gets trashed. :roll:

the higher flow will bring the water up faster= hotter plus prochem is know for efficient air flow. the diameter could have been larger whicih also means higher air flow. not all wands are created equal as you found out.

gene

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Probably what he meant was he had more vacuum getting to the carpet wand interface, because he was running a pro chem quad jet wand. which has a tube circumference of 1.75 inches. Still noticeably better than a 1.5 inch wand. 4 jets means not only is more solution getting the area more evenly. Its also closer to the carpet so less heat is lost. Many of us have even upgraded past the quad jet to a greenhorn or titantium wand with 5 and 6 jets respectively, with jet extenders. And most of us have glides. You'll experience something completely different when you try out a glide on one of these big boy wands.

Back
Top Bottom