Wands for portables

N

NJ104

I am going tomorrow to order a ninja warrior 500 with heat and am thinking of getting mysekf a new wand for it. The one I have in the garage is only a single jet that I got from powr-flite not the greatest wand in the world but it did what I need it to do. So I started to search for a wand on the Jon don website and came across Evolution wand with slot glides for a portables. So now I am wondering is it really that good as the description says. Is it worth the 591.00 dollar tag. Apparently it is suppose pull up water better than a regular wand. So if you please give your input. Oh and I was also wondering what the big deal would be if I used a truck mount wand on a portable would that 2 inch difference make a big deal considering I only using 25 feet of line

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I would not recommend the Evo wand at this point. For a porty i would suggest either a 12" bentley or a 12" Greenhorn. Both are 2" tubed wands, is your porty equipped with 2" or 1.5" vac port?

Take care,
Lisa

N

NJ104

It has 1.5 in hose outlet they sell a evolution made for portables that have the 1.5 in tube

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Ask them to refit your porty for 2", inside and out. it will perform better.

better yet, buy a 2' machine.

Take care,
Lisa

P

pitmaster

Give joe a call i dont think you will find a better prices on a wand. Super fast shipping at a low cost

N

NJ104

Forgive me for my ignorance but who is joe and what is the website or info

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i have a truckforce 3500 and its all 2" plumbed.. its a beast.. i use it just like a truck mount. leave it in the van and everything. when i can..

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
:roll: You people and you're 2'' wands, For a portable? running 25 feet of hose? Give me a break.... And for the record, I don't run a 2'' wand at all and don't plan on it :mrgreen:

Ryan

everfresh1 said:
:roll: You people and you're 2'' wands, For a portable? running 25 feet of hose? Give me a break.... And for the record, I don't run a 2'' wand at all and don't plan on it :mrgreen:

If you lived in a state that actually had humidity you would change your mind.

N

NJ104

It is too late Just came from the store yesterday and have a brand new ninja warrior in the garage. I am about to do a job for a church, all of the carpet is nylon and I am thinking of using grand slam followed by a all fiber rinse what do you all think?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom