WARNING to pet lovers! PLEASE READ!

-JB-

Name
JB
DO NOT USE HARTZ flea products, we put some Hartz, Ultra-gaurd Plus, for puppies and small dogs, on our Daucheranian/pom-hound and it nearly killed him!

No joke, put the crap on him Friday PM, w/in 24 hours he was lethargic and having spasms, not cool, I mean c'mon this ain't like some chap-ass carpet spotter, big deal, you got a bleach spot! This shit is NASTY and I hope the upper management at Hartz have to answer for this type of careless behavior. Ultimately anyway. Scumbags. :evil:

http://www.hartzvictims.org/

We washed the s__t off the dog, the shaved the effected area down, and washed him again, he seems to be improving. Were just lucky we figured it out before it killed him, many others are not that fortunate.
Watch these video's if you can.
http://www.neargodproductions.com/toppage3.htm

TimP

We always use frontline or advantage products. Advantage products have been working better for us lately though.

-JB-

Name
JB
So had we.

But for some reason, D went out and bout this crap this time.

Once too many.

Never again.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Fleas fear him......( and 3 of my neighbors)......

IMG_3822.jpg

Did almost kill one of the cats one time with those collars....got the right size for the cat and it was way to strong and it over dosed on the chemical that was in the collar...I think it was down to 3 lives by the time I figured out what was going on and got him straightened out....Note....trying to wash a drugged up cat is more dangerous then on that is not.....

Name
jack zerkie
Try this mix water with a few drops of dawn dish soap spray behind head on neck the dawn kills fleas and a few other things. Not toxic Jack Z.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
A good friend of mine swears by putting brewers yeast in his Rottweiler's food.....says it does something to the blood and the flies and ticks don't like the taste.. :?: .....but that dog farts all the time and can clear a room real fast........

joe harper

Name
joe harper
My brother-in-law is a Sherrif In the K-9 Division....

The State of Fl. "will NOT" allow any of those products on there K-9 "officers"..

That is RIGHT...The Animal's recieve Medical Policy's & Retirement Status....

You have to file for adoption with the State....If you want to keep the animal
when the "ANIMAL" is retired...

The animals are NOT to recieve any type of medications or flea treatments with-
out the Vets approval..

It is TRUE about the DAWN...That is the only thing the Dogs are approved to be
bathed in...It is amazing..!!! the fleas DIE instantly... :shock:

He also adds 1 clove of garlic to the dogs food....Once a month, for fleas...

PS Jim's freind is not kidding about the farts..... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom