WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll keep it real simple.

IF YOU DO NOT OWN A JUDSON BRAND TRUCKMOUNT DO NOT RUN YOUR MACHINE WITH OUT THE BLOWER FILTERS INSTALLED.

BLOWER FILTERS ARE THE SCREEN TUBES OR TUBE THAT ARE INSIDE YOUR WASETANK.

Judson brand truckmounts are the only HWE cleaning machines designed to NOT USE a blower filter.

Capeesh?

this message is really just for Marty but I want to play it safe.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i could not find any place to put one on my judson ...so i sent it to danny so he could have some pleasure and pain with it

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Les probably saw this and advised that all units other then judson units are not designed to run without blower filter(s).

The Preacher

cu said:
i could not find any place to put one on my judson ...so i sent it to danny so he could have some pleasure and pain with it

i refused the package since there was postage due, you cheep freaking Scottish bass turd!!! :twisted:

PS i could really use it right now since my bride doesn't think married people should be having sex!!!! :(

G

Inline pool filter is just to keep extra crap from going into waste tank/waste tank basket.....it has nothing to do with using or not using the filter Mike is talking about.......I know for a fact...use one!

Mikey P said:
I'll keep it real simple.

IF YOU DO NOT OWN A JUDSON BRAND TRUCKMOUNT DO NOT RUN YOUR MACHINE WITH OUT THE BLOWER FILTERS INSTALLED.

BLOWER FILTERS ARE THE SCREEN TUBES OR TUBE THAT ARE INSIDE YOUR WASETANK.

Judson brand truckmounts are the only HWE cleaning machines designed to NOT USE a blower filter.

Capeesh?

At Judson we do not restrict our vacuums in any way. I guess you could consider our baffling system in our recovery tanks a filter because it does not allow anything large enough to cause any blower damage to get to the blower.

This is a photograph of the inside of a TNT and this is the way it has been made since 1972. There are still hundreds and hundreds of the 1972 TNT’s running to this day and we’ve never had a blower failure due to contamination. The only blower problems we’ve ever had is from people not greasing them or changing the oil on a regular schedule.

By running the blower unrestricted, we allow the blower to produce the CFM it was designed to produce. A lot of truckmount manufacturers will give you blower airflow performance numbers of the blower specs, not the actual CFM being produced where you, the operator connect the vacuum hose. Running a blower unrestricted also allows it to run cooler and this contributes to the long life our units have. I would recommend an inline filter on your vacuum hose just to make cleaning the recovery tank out not such a hassle.

I agree with Mike on not removing the filter in your recovery tank because your tank may not be baffled enough to prevent something from entering the blower.

Picture1819499698.jpg

Picture1819499694.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Leslie Judson Jones said:
This is a photograph of a typical waste tank with a filter system. Notice the extreme restriction of airflow with this design.

Picture1819499713.jpg

Hey, I told you not to post a pic of my waste tank...... :evil:

:lol:

Ryan

The inside of my steam action waste tank looks almost just like that judson baffeling.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Wish I had a heated garage. I would have to go clean mine out right now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom