Was it Marty or Jimmy who said..?

Mikey P

Administrator
"just by locally available chemicals, cause their all the same.."

I got a case of each of these with my AT and they both kick ass...

20130916_150229_zps01a598aa.jpg

which leads me to ask, what chemical does not nowadays?

seriously, when was the last time you were disappointed with a pre spray or rinse you paid for when you used it for ITS INTENDED PURPOSE?

Reactions: J Scott W

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
He says that in reference to Encapsulating products. Says they are all the same.

Personally I used to love Zone Perfect but it doesnt seem to work anymore and it got all watery, so I went back to Ultrapac.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I think when Flex first hit the Oz market, the pH was about 11 ??

:very_drunk:

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Flex powder quickly became my 2nd best selling prespray right behind Bio Break and it is tough to beat price wise by buying it in a pail at $149.43. End Zone is used on every job I clean. LOVE that stuff!

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Did I see you say flex with citrus's PH was raised?

If so I may give it a second run. First bottle I got to try was just average to me.

That end zone is great. I've used it and another similar product many times.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
High-ph Flex neutralized by low-ph End Zone is an excellent combo.

End Zone is my fav rinse for residential because of its low ph and it actually emulsifies, unlike a leading competitor.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Did I see you say flex with citrus's PH was raised?

If so I may give it a second run. First bottle I got to try was just average to me.

That end zone is great. I've used it and another similar product many times.
Torrey get the powder, the liquid isn't as powerful. The powder is great on heavily soiled carpet.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I agree with them for most jobs, we buy local as often as we can. The problem is when you have employees really don't want them deciding too much, its way easier to use 1 product all the time that you know will work. Think its a bigger issue for people with portables and/or poor heat, work habits, etc.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I've been using flex with citrus solv powder for the past 6 months and I really like it.

F

FB7777

Flex with citrus has replaced Liquid Flex for me, been using it since it came out. Best stuff I've ever used

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I bought because I saw you mention it Fred, I'm glad you did. We don't use that often but its nice to know when you need the big hammer you have one to go to. Thanks Fred!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I went to visit Mike and Will at TCS this past week. Will told me that they can not keep Flex with Citrus in stock. It goes before they can get another order in.

Ron K

I think Bridgepoint is making some really good quality products. Their Filter product, I think, is phenomenal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom