Was waiting to put a year end sale on until the tax issue was decided but cant wait any longer.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So what would you guys REALLY like to purchase before the end of the year? And no not at a loss for us but what is the thing or things you would really like before 2015?

NO I cant get clear SS tools but when/if I do the ONLY people that will get them from me are those that bought a tool from me so maybe a new SS tool in the hopes I can one day get an order of clear shells?

I'll watch this and will have our end of year Mikeysboard sale posted here as well as the Sale for everyone else and yes they will be different, membership has its privledges.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Yeah WTF! Section 179 only 25K this year---

I already spent more then that!-- I thought it was still over 100K.... I say Tax the billionaires and give Us our Generous 250K Sec. 179 back!!
Its good for the economy and small business!

Reactions: John Olson

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah WTF! Section 179 only 25K this year---

I already spent more then that!-- I thought it was still over 100K.... I say Tax the billionaires and give Us our Generous 250K Sec. 179 back!!
Its good for the economy and small business!

What's section 179?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Section 179 is an "Accelerated" Depreciation deduction that always you to write off the full purchase price ( up to the limit) of major purchase items in a single year rather then over numerous years according to IRS guidelines...
See the IRS website for more info.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I've got a 3HT-XP lined up at a really good price but I'd rather support a sponsor here if your able to hook me up with one.

Reactions: Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I've got a 3HT-XP lined up at a really good price but I'd rather support a sponsor here if your able to hook me up with one.
You mean the 3HT High Pressure? Retail is $1830 if you order this week I can go $1700 plus shipping just because your a MB and its Christmas. That's at break even pricing so it wont be good after Christmas

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom