Waste Tank & Fresh Water Tank

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Does anyone have a recommendation for buying a new fresh water & Waste Tank? I was having my waste tank customized today and the welder messed it up badly. I'm going to have to replace it. The current waste tank is 370 gallon I think?

I'm looking for the type that is in the Aerotech / Vortex. Thanks. Also, if you have a place to get a fresh water tank that would be much appreciated. Looking for a 200+ gallon fresh water tank.

Name
I'm Rick James
Save your money and have the welder replace what he messed up. If he is responsible for ruining your tank, make them pay for it, dont let them off the hook.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
You might want to take a look at a farm supply shop for the fresh water tank. What about finding a good used 100 gal recovery tank and getting auto pump out? You could always pump out into another 200 gal poly tank if you can't pump out anywere else.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I did some research. The waste tank that would replace mine is $5,800. Going to try and have the welder fix my old one, and if he can't then I will have to see if they will replace it. Lame!

glenboy

Name
GLEN
sounds like he is a bullshit welder,most of them say they can weld.but when it comes to fab work they suck,and to do both Good Luck!!! :shock: :shock:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
go to john at hotheatexchanger.com he makes custom tanks. don't worry about the cost they will last forever.

gene

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Mytee tanks linked together for waste
Or John's as mentioned above

Plastic water tanks are available. Best for floor space is a verticle 150g. I've a 200g horizontal, about $400CDN

lance

Harper has a 300 gallon waste tank from Prochem. It would last a long time if you take care of it.

Look on Ebay for a poly water tank. They come in lots of sizes.

Back
Top Bottom