Waste Tank Seals

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
What would be the proper name for the steel re-inforced u-shaped waste tank gaskets that are used on many machines? (Powerclean, for one) They press onto the waste tank flange, and the waste tank lid sits on top. I've been trying to find some online, but you gotta have the right search words to find what I'm looking for.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
On my PowerClean, I put a thick rubber mat (anit-fatigue floor mat from Lowe's) on the inside of the tank lid and plastic U-channel automotive door edge guard from Pep Boys on the tank edges. Seals tight and lasts a long time.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I make my own gaskets out of polyurethane in the tube. Lasts a long time, fits any opening and hasn't failed yet. Just make sure you let it sit over night before using.

Gene

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Robert- On my machine I use the all rubber trimlok w/o the metal on the perimeter seal and the channel with metal in it on the cross supports.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Now I just gotta find a dealer.....I don't need 328 feet of it. Sold in rolls only.

I'm gettin there. I do have an extra tank seal from my 405....it just might work if I glue it to the lid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom