Waste Tank Size

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have a local TM builder that has come up with a new frame design. He is trying to make a small footprint machine with a 45 blower and a 40 gal SS waste tank with an APO for $10K. He wanted me to see what you guys thought of this.

So would you buy a machine with a small waste tank if the price was right?

Thank You

No APOs, suck gimmie a 120 waste or go OP.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
He wanted to make the waste tank part of the frame but said he would offer his regular ss waste tank for a little more.

I like the last line that was added to my post,

PCCN

That small of a waste tank will only result in you learning LOTS of new words!!! No way you can be productive with such a small tank.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
PCCN said:
That small of a waste tank will only result in you learning LOTS of new words!!! No way you can be productive with such a small tank.

You can be very productive with a small tank if it has a auto pump out (APO).

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Yes it would have an APO that could do 3 to 4 gpm and not clog like the pos prochem that I have.

I like the idea of the small foot print and less weight on the van. More room to carry fresh water.

Scott Rogers

PCCN said:

You have no idea how wrong you are. there are thousands of machines out there built like this with a long history of reliability and high production. These machines have been available for 30+ years now.

Stanley Steemer, Bates Big Red's, Fox Truck mounts just to name a few.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom