Waste water sugestions anyone?

Name
Kevin McCreary
I have always drained my truck in the grass if I couldn't make it back to the shop sanitary sewer
or a friendly car wash. Look at my state regulations for waste water. Its crazy
it also says to consider low moisture cleaning and has a link to the low moisture. org site.
Any one want to buy a Hydramaster Titan, Im going to run right out and get a Von Schrader now!
The yellow trucks around here APO every job in the lawn or storm drain!

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/deq/deq-ess-p2cas-carpetcleaningguidance_182345_7.pdf

Ive been told that large grassy areas are fine. I dont think the car wash people would like u draining there.

Rex Tyus

Grassy areas probably are fine for TX. MI probably not so much. People are more practical in the south.

Rex Tyus

It just kills me to hear the green police bitching about dumping wastewater being bad for the environment. while they have a 1/2 acre "organic" garden they readily dump cow shit on. :roll: Freaking amazing.

Not like my competition last holloween who dumped in my coldasac just in time for trick or treaters to enjoy the odor and walk all through it. Well i called him requesting he clean it . I guess he didnt want to so he paid another company more then the job to suck it up out of the street.

Im surrounded by rug scrubbers.

Name
I'm Rick James
Here is a true story about those yellow vans. I worked for them about 5-6 years ago and the GM told us if we are dumping on the yard and someone drives by or walking by looking at the waste water coming out the house, he told us to pick it up and pretend to drink so they dont think this brown green water was waste, but fresh water. SS tanks are only 15 gallons at most.

Wasnt something going around about their waste water is used to make mac and cheese?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
A very poorly written document. I'm afraid of what that says about Michigan government employees.

I'd suggest staying away from the products on their list, and pumping out whenever you can. Check with your local municipality about their rules for ground dumping and follow those. The locals are the ones most likely to investigate a case of improper dumping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom