Watch me hack a urine extraction - and win...

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
So I've been reading recently about urine pad extractions and the sceptic ism about them.

This is all good with me. I do think some things are just better off thrown away. But I did a really bad rat nasty a while back and it was a good example if what you can achieve with a decent urine extraction.

I've posted a few photos from that job in other threads.

I haven't actually got a water claw. I think that after a generator a water claw will be an important investment. But now and again I get a urine job that is really a claw job.

http://youtu.be/PQrIW9lzBbc

After I made the walk through video I tackled the master bedroom. There were surprises if all kinds everywhere
Including petrified cat shits. These are right next to a kids sugar candy sweet and toys. Yay,

IMG_3836_zps5fd566d9.jpg

IMG_3837_zps8b9158f8.jpg

But the - real fun was the discovery that there was a HUGE deposit if urine just inside the doorway. You can see it in this photo, the urine soaked area is a similar shape to a fish or keyhole. The carpet is yellow there and greasy with lipids.

It Stucking Fank....and Knuck Fows how ANYBODY could stand to sleep in there. The whole house just reeked.

IMG_3819_zpse59011d0.jpg

How can it be dealt with under such constraints?

Like this.....

Chemical is Masterblend Skunk Odor Control.

http://youtu.be/T0t6u1UhpUM

When I say in the video "it smells interesting" I should have said "my eyes are burning".

Pulled 22 of those. That room took a while but we hit the pee out.

Grant

Reactions: kingjoelking

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
That masterblend skunk odor control is nothing but a high strength deodorizer.

But believe me I have a some on the truck for those realtor empty house got to sell cheapo service jobs.

As an option I would have used a microban carpet sanitizer and used it at 2 oz per gallon and did the same thing.

And instead of paying $60 for that microban I buy a SSS carpet sanitizer for $16 a gallon and it uses the same dilution ratio and same useage, extraction/bonnet etc.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Thanks for the tip Jimmy. I used it with UrineLoc and it removed it alright.

I now use OxyShot! which is Peroxide.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Grant it's good to get a different perspective from a obvious professional.
No dissing you on anything you do brother.

And we are all looking for that silver bullet and I've done the same things you do so we're both on the same track.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
A little dwell time goes a long way with urine. I try to wait 15 minutes. All the quats work well ,just don't
mix with other products as you'll get a gelatinous mess. I like jobs like that once in a while you can experiment

gene

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
These days I use oxidisers more. I apply Scots Tuff OxyShot! Neat to the pee. Hit it with the iron and towel and dwell for 15 minutes then deep extract with acid.

What do you guys do?

C&S

Name
Scott
Pet zone rules, followed by bio modifier extreme. I extract pet stuff all the time

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom