Watch OUT!

Credits
As waml tea

But..

How is your life different than mine or Jimmys?
I learned a long time ago that I needed to conform to society if I want to be happy. It was and can still be a struggle for me.
I see how wrong society is and how messed up people really are but I can't dwell on it.
Life is no different for any of us just how we veiw it. It's why some can rise out if poverty while others can't. For one example.

Supportive Member
Credits
I learned a long time ago that I needed to conform to society if I want to be happy. It was and can still be a struggle for me.
I see how wrong society is and how messed up people really are but I can't dwell on it.
Life is no different for any of us just how we veiw it. It's why some can rise out if poverty while others can't. For one example.
Never conform. Hell, I live in California and I'm conservative. You should be thanking me. Without people like me there would be no Earth Day. I drive my diesel truck down the road spewing Black Coal while throwing out newspapers and milk jugs. My boat has a small oil leak and runs on Sperm Whale oil. My bedspread is the pelt of a baby seal. The inside of my work van is lined with the rarest teak woods from the Amazon Rainforest.

Doing my part so liberals can save the planet, one three toed salamander at a time.

Last edited:
Credits
Never conform. Hell, I live in California and I'm conservative. You should be thanking me. Without people like me there would be no Earth Day. I drive my diesel truck down the road spewing Black Coal while throwing out newspapers and milk jugs. My boat has a small oil leak and runs oh the Sperm Whale oil. My bedspread is the pelt of a baby seal. The inside of my work van is lined with the rarest teak woods from the Amazon Rainforest.

Doing my part so liberals can save the planet, one three toed salamander at a time.
We all conform to society some just don't know it. We force animals and insects to conform too even the dirt.
We are collectively creating a false reality instead of conforming to nature like we should be doing. It's why humans won't last as a species.

Supportive Member
Credits
We all conform to society some just don't know it. We force animals and insects to conform too even the dirt.
We are collectively creating a false reality instead of conforming to nature like we should be doing. It's why humans won't last as a species.
You have upset me. I shall now displace my anger on a baby Spotted Owl.

Edit: Or even better, maybe I'll call @hogjowl during his nap time.

Latest posts