Water Claw - spotters

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
There are 2 different small Water Claws for spots. The Flashspotter and the Spot Lifter. They are basically the same price. Does anyone know why they offer 2 different ones?

Able 1

Name
Keith
There is only one "water claw" and if you get the small one it will last FOREVER! For $125 it's the only way to go..

Name
Shawn Forsythe
The basic difference is the WaterClaw Spot Claw AC012 has vacuum relief thumb controls, for easier pull-away. It is the original design. The newly designed Flash Spotter AC004 is a simpler, lower cost construction. They are fairly equal in overall durability and performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: carpetcleaner

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I bought my first water claw sometime around 04-05 maybe - used daily, still solid and has never failed. Purchased 3 flash extractors sometime in 09-10, clear tops have broken 5-6 times between the 3. Always repaired under warranty however.

Name
Brad Gouveia
For the $20 extra get the black one had it for years. Broke the handle when I slipped on some ice and fell down was able to buy a new handle for $5. Works great. I would be willing to bet the cheaper one would broke when it get dropped.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom