Water Damage Presentation at M10F

Mikey P

Administrator
Whether you're thinking of adding restoration to your service list next year or already own 20 fans and a dehu or two, the lessons you'll learn at M10F from industry greats Richard Chavez, Keith Collins and Michael Lockheart can and will save you billions in wasted equipment purchases, lost residential work, insurance bribes and law suits.

Even if you don't plan on providing this service, the information covered will be priceless when discussing the needs of a dry out with your existing client base. Your knowledge on how to find a competent company will very be appreciated.

Subjects to be covered..

Who is your client?

How do I get the work? Marketing

What will I need?

Emergency Response

Establishing an On Call Team

The On Call Rotation

Taking the call

Initial Inspection/Why a Thermal Camera

Processing the job

Billing

Collecting and Summery with time for Q n A's..

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
George Valliant
Sounds interesting and educational.

However, i'm torn between it and the Durango SkiBike Fest which falls on the same weekend.

What would you do?

Sit in a presentation that could earn you thousands?:clap: or, go shred a mountain w/ some of the best skibikers in the world?:rockon:

question; will cliff notes from the presentation be available?:redface:

st.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I certainly wouldn't waste your time seeing me! :rockon:

Yes, the notes will be available though MB......for a sizable price (you'll wish you would have attended)! :winky:

KeithCo

Name
Keith Collins
I will be in the 3rd row watching, listening, nodding off while Richard knocks it out of the park.
Let me know if you have any questions. I'll see if Rich has the answers.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're the only experienced speaker among the three of us. :shifty:

This presentation is definitely going to be different with ALL three of us in the audience. :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL Man you're rough!

Mike wants a Powerpoint presentation, a handout and a Q&A session. Collins and Lockhart are no slouches, I on the other hand don't mind slouching if you'll let me! :winky:

It could be worth the trip, not sure where you're at in your progression into a WDR industry so hard to say its actual value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
George Valliant
Welcome back George!

lol... Thanks!

I like Richard's under-promise over-deliver sales style. I'm certain he's got a few tricks up his sleeve he's been keeping secret all these years... a fella could learn a bunch from a guy like him. Actually, the whole line-up looks great!

btw, anybody know if Kennedy is coming? Wouldn't it be great to walk on fire while in Santa Cruz? sign me up! :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom