Water loss averages....

Name
John
It seem like we used to average around 2k per average loss... now it seems like we're closer to 3k for whatever reason. How are I guys doing? Mitigation only

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not for wdr.

It is a large part of what we do for fire damage. Pack it in, clean and deodorize, pack it, store it here until they complete their rebuild.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Oh oh who am I , JUST SO YALL SMALL ITTY BITTY 2 BEDROOM CLEANING PER WEEK CARPET CLEANER WANNABEES, MY TOPEKA FACILITY IS 18000 SQFT WHILE OUR OTHER LOCATION ARE JUST S GIT SMALLER. AND THIS IS WHAT I JUDGE SUCCESS BY, SO STAY IN YOUR PUDDLE WHILE I SWIM IN THE OCEAN!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We don't see that many with wet contents that don't dry 8n the home. Anything severe is usually disposed of. We rarely see contents for WDR. We even get more contents work for mold remediation than WDR.

Fire/Smoke by far takes up the girls processing time more than any other.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I used to do wdr contents. Mainly sorting and subbing out things that can be salvaged. Used to get lots of clothes/bedding/rugs. Did a private school once and had lots of uniforms, school banners and historic items. Part of the job is just sorting and making an inventory for the adjuster. It was a lot of work but paid well.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think most of that happens on the jobsite. Rugs and upholstery that are salvageable are brought in, dried and cleaned. If a lot we will drop a roll off there. If not we bag and haul here to our roll off.

We needed the girls will packout dishes, or other breakables. It isn't a regular thing though. 6-8 times a year, when we do 3-4 wdr a week.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom