Way To Go Mytee!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The Water Hog- EXCELLENT. A REAL pump, not a piss assed Pumptec ( "I wannabe a pump when I grow up" )Now your next mission is to encase it with a 4 by 2 two stage vac set up. I doff my toque and wait for Willy........

AND I'M GLAD SOMEONE IS FINALLY LISTENING

A thing of beauty

4000-Photo.png

Name
John LaBarbera
Willy P said:
The Water Hog- EXCELLENT. A REAL pump, not a piss assed Pumptec ( "I wannabe a pump when I grow up" )Now your next mission is to encase it with a 4 by 2 two stage vac set up. I doff my toque and wait for Willy........

AND I'M GLAD SOMEONE IS FINALLY LISTENING

A thing of beauty

4000-Photo.png

Hi Willy,

After your comments of some month ago, we looked into the General pump. This pump is very impressive in more ways than one. The pressure is 1000 psi and 2.2 gpm. To me the most amazing thing is how quite it is. Good recommendation, Willy, Thanks.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Ron Werner said:
hook that up to the tap with a porty and away you go.
looks slick

Absolutely beautiful John. This hooks up to the customer's tap? Can you run their hot water through it? How does it hold up to the constant on/off triggering of the wand or floor tool? Nice work.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Ron Werner":2o5zza2e]hook that up to the tap with a porty and away you go.
looks slick

Absolutely beautiful John. This hooks up to the customer's tap? Can you run their hot water through it? How does it hold up to the constant on/off triggering of the wand or floor tool? Nice work.[/quote:2o5zza2e]

My last General went 6 years with an oil change every 6 months. Hands down, the best pump I've ever ran. Here's how it mounted in my old Ninja: (I lost this set up in a fire-excuse the soot)
NINJA4-1.jpg

And with a quad vac set up, it was HUGE on power:
boosterBox05-1.jpg

burned unit

NINJA3.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Ron Werner":1y332vqk]hook that up to the tap with a porty and away you go.
looks slick

Absolutely beautiful John. This hooks up to the customer's tap? Can you run their hot water through it? How does it hold up to the constant on/off triggering of the wand or floor tool? Nice work.[/quote:1y332vqk]

The factory rates the pump to 160 degrees maybe a little hotter. If you run the water first thru the pump and than a electric or better yet a propane heater you'll have plenty of hot water. I'll try and make a video of the pump running and being triggered. It is very quiet and the pressure and volume is excellent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom