Wayne Miller

F

FB7777

With all the talk about BP Direct and its failure, Joe Polish and Marketing Partners problems and the sometime in this decade release of Jon Don's postcard mailing :roll: , I was thinking...

maybe its time for one of the little guys to run with the concept.

Add a few timely, seasonal postcards to your pdq website that guys could purchase from you and have printed out?

I'll be contacting you after the holidays to either purchase your PDQ cds or to have you design quarterly postcard mailers to my database.

Just a thought, your mailers are eye popping and being in this gig, you know what emotional triggers to hit with our customers.

There isn't a week that goes by that a customer doesn't comment about how impressive my business cards are that you designed THANKS!

M

Mark Imbesi

I'll be going to Wayne, also, early next year. The letters, ads and postcards he has contributed here and helped many of us out with, are first class. I'm confident, he will be an asset to my business.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, I think I will be doing the same.
I have always done my own or let the advertiser have a shot at it.
I may have to wait until I have some more revenue. I just spent alot on a bunch of mailers, emailers, bundle mailers and internet ads.
I plan on hitting all the commercial buildings I can while the slow season is here...Jan Feb and part of march, so I won't need them as much.

I will have to see what he can do.

And of course he will do his best because I will be posting, criticing and excepting severe criticism from the board. What better way to keep a banner guy on his toes.... :mrgreen:

Are you up to it Wayne baby?
:D

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Fred Boyle said:
With all the talk about BP Direct and its failure, Joe Polish and Marketing Partners problems and the sometime in this decade release of Jon Don's postcard mailing :roll: , I was thinking...

maybe its time for one of the little guys to run with the concept.

Add a few timely, seasonal postcards to your pdq website that guys could purchase from you and have printed out?

I'll be contacting you after the holidays to either purchase your PDQ cds or to have you design quarterly postcard mailers to my database.

Just a thought, your mailers are eye popping and being in this gig, you know what emotional triggers to hit with our customers.

There isn't a week that goes by that a customer doesn't comment about how impressive my business cards are that you designed THANKS!

Hey Fred, thanks for the "this decade" comment. That means we still have 1 more year to get this right. And I agree anyone not using Wayne, whether we have our program out or not is foolish. He does awesome stuff.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Thanks for the kind words!

Fred, we're all set up to do everything through design, printing and mailing now. I'm working on putting a formal program together. I'm not sure what it's all gonna look like when it's done, but all the pieces are in place to provide the service and an "official" program is in the works.

I've got lots of ideas for all kinds of stuff, there's just never enough time to pull it all together. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom