WDR Landing page

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What would you add or would you leave something out?

This is just a comp for Wayne Miller to see what we would want. He always makes it look much better than I can, but a comp gives him an idea at what we are looking at.

The pictures would be a thumbnail slider with maybe a dozen or so picture that you can mouse over to enlarge.

LandingPage.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Must have good eyes in Kansas Toto, the print is so small, the magnifying glass I use to study protozoa won't work.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
How about the other half next? BTW - I saw a picture of your skyline. 2 wheat silos and a cistern.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey Richard,
That's a really good idea. Developing a separate landing page just for water damage losses. Genius, actually... :)

Yea I don't know where I come up with this stuff......sometimes it just comes to me! :p

Seriously thank you and if you have any other "Genius" ideas keep them coming!
smiley-whacky108.gif

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Agree too much copy. I would remove the do it yourself, and replace it with a photo of your entire fleet/equipment. I don't like giving them the idea they can still do it themselves when I want them calling me. I like the safety tips, a lot.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think the plan is to link those boxes to save space.

I don't know Hoody, trucks and equipment don't impress me, I question if the customer knows what it is were are showing them when we show a bunch of equipment. ???

I don't mind helping them, some losses are so small I'd prefer they do it themselves. I've also had some tell me the reason the called back when it was a covered loss was because they appreciated the advice we gave them over the phone. We tell them when it's over there head, we also tell them what they can do to lessen our time we are there.

Infact I want one of Dan's blogs about restore or replace. Might as well expose that argument to some light before they start spending money. LOL

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
What about a photo of your crew, I don't know how much turnover you have with employees. But if you have a few good crew leaders that have been employed a long time who the customers are more likely to see. Or we could just hush and let Wayne do his thing LOL!

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Phone number at top of page. 24 hour response? Show them, have a photo of person(female) on phone.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom