WDR review

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Here is the link to my testimonial for water damage. It is going on my web page and on my Google place, facebook page etc.. Let me know what you think:
1. Edit to shorten fading in and out to catch the important stuff.
2. Insert some before pictures fading in and out of her speaking.
3. Any other ideas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrLeks-6q7U

Thanks Al
ps It is really long, but if you lose interest skip to the last 30 seconds

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow! Great review....real world stuff and you can tell.

I would have a long and short version because I'm not sure too many people would sit through it....I kept jumping ahead.

Either way, great job.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Brian R said:
Wow! Great review....real world stuff and you can tell.

I would have a long and short version because I'm not sure too many people would sit through it....I kept jumping ahead.

Either way, great job.

Agreed, great job.

Al

Hey Al,

ole buddy, ole Pal

would you mind if I use it too?

8)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I watched the whole thing, very nice Al. I like how she mentioned the preferred provider part. While I don't mind the programs, I do mind how pushy they are to kick you off the job.

The photos are a great idea! I would insert one when shes talking about what she walked into, have 2 or 3 fade in with her still talking about it of your initial response photos. When she mentions quality and everything demolished have a few more fade in. And then when she talks about the little things the photo you have with your trucks and staff, I think someone watching the review will then have the brand recogntion to go along with those key points. Obviously towards the end a few more photos of the finished product. Then end it with those last 30 seconds, they're golden and they see your logo and brand one more time to make it stick at the end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom