We don't sell that anymore

Name
jack zerkie
Went to my local interlink to get acid to clean the heat xchange. Sorry we don't sell it anymore. They did say to use white vinegar and mix 1-1 . .Thank you stopped at food store.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Went to my local interlink to get acid to clean the heat xchange. Sorry we don't sell it anymore. They did say to use white vinegar and mix 1-1 . .Thank you stopped at food store.
You can usually buy a double strength vinegar that's more effective. Table vinegar is 5% acetic acid, pickling is 7% and cleaning or double strength is 10%. Works great for me.

Name
Nate W.
Home Depot got 30% I’ve only used it in a pinch when I ran out of Acetic acid

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Home Depot got 30% I’ve only used it in a pinch when I ran out of Acetic acid

Put some of that on your fries.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Hi Brian - we have been taking down to about 10% for descaling t/m. is that similar for you?
We don't use it for descaling as we don't really have a problem with scale build up . We use it in our cleaning operation, both on-location and in-plant. It does get diluted for most uses though.

Name
Jeff T
We don't use it for descaling as we don't really have a problem with scale build up . We use it in our cleaning operation, both on-location and in-plant. It does get diluted for most uses
How exactly? Setting dyes? Urine rugs?

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Name
Swani
That's good stuff. Make sure to premix it in a pail or bucket before dumping it into your water box, otherwise if you dump to much powder in at once you will plug your water box and fittings. Also make sure to have your temp dial set to high heat when you are circulating it through, otherwise it will divert and dump into your waste tank. I figured all these tips out the hard way.

Last edited:

Tom Forsythe

Pass this on to the local interlink, please. (Frustrating!)

https://interlinksupply.com/hydro-force-descaler-truckmount-descaler-and-neutralizer-2-lbs.html

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom