We had Steven write and article for our SCSU website

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Nice work Steven...and thanks to John as well!
Two great people in our industry that really care!

Reactions: Hoody

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I was in Utah last week helping John and Lora switch their store over to a new a platform that will give them a lot of neat abilities, as well as improve the user's experience and fix some of the issues we were having on the old platform. John also had me design the SCSU site, where his instructors and staff will be posting articles that are cleaning and equipment related. We are also opening this up to any other instructors that do not teach at John's location to write articles - there will have to be some content guidelines to be met, but if anyone is interested you can contact john here or by email ( john at scssuperstore dot com ) and he can forward it to me so I can set you up with a profile. We are still fine tuning both sites, but they will interact with each other, and we will put links to articles from the education site below the fold on the store as well as lots of other good stuff.

Here is a little teaser screenshot:

View attachment 3821

Reactions: Russ T.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Cripes Dink......you're almost to Aptos.....
if you leave now, i think you could WALK to the fest......
i think yor about due to get some face time.....

i gotta room for ya......free

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I came back to Ohio on Saturday, Bawbie. I'll take a trip up to see ya once I get caught up with stuff and this weather stops dumping a foot of snow on us each time.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Steven is helping us right now to clean up our web site and doing an awesome job. It's SO helpful to have a "web guy" who understands this biz so well!

The Clean Machine

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom