Name
Mark Saiger
Hang on people!

20180819_141419.jpg 20180819_141328.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mark took Mikey and I on a tour of Minneapolis while helping me find some things I need for my class tomorrow.

It made me sad that @JIMMY Ladwig couldn't come. We went through neighborhoods of Somali and Hmong immigrants, with their colorful clothing and exotic languages. We saw lovers of every gender combination walking hand in hand.

And everything narrated and explained by our tour guide Mark, just overflowing with "Minnesota Nice"

Jimmy, coming here would enrich you...you probably would buy a dog and doggy steps to take home and snuggle in your bed each night.

Seriously, the Ronald McDonald complex will require work and attention from everyone, but you can't do better than to help these families with these children. When you see the pictures, hear the stories, and happen upon some of the sick kids too, it changes your life forever.

You can't leave here with a dry eye or an empty heart.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I would have come but it was scheduled on a weekend I am attending a yearly convention. My mom lives in Rochester and we are flying back to see her this year. So could have killed two birds with one stone. Bummer. :(

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom