We will have CO2 Warning stickers for everyone

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We will have CO2 Warning stickers for everyone that doesn't have or needs second one in a couple of days. All new machines have them already. It is a California law and they are placed on the inside of the door of every vehicle they are installed in. If the truckmount manufacturer you bought your machine from didn't include this sticker please let me know and I'll get you one. I am not going to get into a doing things right and doing things half assed argument so I wont name names or point fingers I will just get it done

Becker

Name
Becker

So glad a read this before replying.

Nice work John.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's awesome John.

Where the gap is and will be hard to close is the "porty group". Those guys that run generators to run portables or EMT's may not even hit the distributor shop floor. Those dudes are not always the sharpest tools in the shed either (Willy, Frank...:p).

Seriously I'd have some concern that those guys are not getting the message! :neutral:

Reactions: Shawn Forsythe
F

FB7777

Yeah those porty guys...The biggest gap is between their ears and a fricken sign ain't gonna fill or solve that :icon_razz:

A big thank you John Olson for stepping up and taking the initiative to educate and attempt to prevent this horrible event from happening again

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
John, are you going to send them out for free to those thsat want them? If so, i would like to Paypal a few dollars over to help with postage and such.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I appreciate that but save that money in case there is a fund set up for the family. I have not heard anything. Jose was from El Salvador and I don't know what the family is doing. I have people that are trying to find out but I haven't heard anything yet

Reactions: GCCLee

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Hey John,

That is an excellent idea!

Just make sure the stickers say "CO" not CO2. The title of your thread is...[h=2]We will have CO2 Warning stickers for everyone[/h]
CO2 is not deadly - CO is. Simple mistake. I'd just hate to see you spend money on stickers that weren't worded correctly.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Personally I think that it needs to spelled out............" Carbon Monoxide "......every one knows what that is......Not to sure that everyone understands what "CO" even means.......

Reactions: GCCLee

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Just because i made a stupid typo doesn't mean everyone else is stupid :) the stickers Already come wkth every machine so they are already made and it is spelled out but thanks for pointing out my idiocy :) Lora and my guys at work have all been having a good laugh.

Mikey P

Administrator
Be careful with those typos on the Facebook page John. You'll be accused of being a liar and the Mytee Mafia will have you singing with the fishies..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL that's awesome but I have the mark of the beast which repels the evil of the MM..

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Just wanted to help you avoid a possible mistake on a sticker order. Can't tell you how many times I've submitted something that had a typo, only to discover it after it had been sent to the printer.

Reactions: John Olson

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Oh I am aware. We have to buy some poor soul dinner because of a typo on a class mailer. We didn't catch it said 801-255-0077instead of 801-225-0077 the front of the card had our toll free number 877-644-0077 but we missed the 255. Poor guy had a couple dozen calls

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
John I let a sign painter get away with spelling "upholstery" as"upostery" for weeks before a customer pointed it out, so I know the feeling....good catch Rick...I confess I missed it myself.

Let me say this everyone about the subject at hand:

John is a man of great caring for not just his customers, but humanity as a whole...just look at what he has on every post here from Kim Costa...and the work he does for the charity she inspired. If in his caring he makes a typo, I'll take that over the best edited message from someone who is insincere in their motives.

Reactions: John Olson

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom