Weather changes.....phones go silent!!!

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
A week ago the temp here was over 100 degrees and all we could see was sun. 2 days ago the temp dropped to the 60's and we've had thunder showers, lightning storms, tornado warnings, hail, and rain. For the past 2 days I've been calling my own biz line to make sure it still works!!!!!!

I hate times like this!!!!

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
It's just the opposite here. I was having a good year until school went back in. Phones stopped ringing. Phones started ringing again with the weather change.

green guy

whats up? how are you currently getting new customers? I know your pain friend! Do you have any high end hotels in your market? I am up to 7 upscale hotels now and even when residential is slow the payments we recieve on a regular basis are incredible. If I shut down residential altogether we would still gross over $100k. We are getting an average of .23 per sqft. although we do have 3 packsges we offer. some we clean weekly for about $1500 cleans and 2 we do 10 day projects cleaning the whole place: carpet and uph. these 2 are $ 18,000 dollar jobs. pay cash for truckmounts vehicles ect.. Id be glad to share some tips! pm me when you get a chance. Bill

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
must be a northern AZ thing..........down here they could care a less if your getting pelted by hail or if it is F5 conditions out side...........they want that stain removed......

Name
Bruce
Jim Martin said:
must be a northern AZ thing..........down here they could care a less if your getting pelted by hail or if it is F5 conditions out side...........they want that stain removed......
Jim I was thinking of you this morning (not in a Brian and Harper way) as I was cleaning in shorts and the temp was 56 out side

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Bruce Humphrey said:
[quote="Jim Martin":1vnfwbix]must be a northern AZ thing..........down here they could care a less if your getting pelted by hail or if it is F5 conditions out side...........they want that stain removed......
Jim I was thinking of you this morning (not in a Brian and Harper way) as I was cleaning in shorts and the temp was 56 out side[/quote:1vnfwbix]

56 must of been great......I was doing a 2 story house with a broken A/C ....seemed like 120 in that house doing that twisted stair case.... and I bet I lost 5 gallons of water just sweating......

Becker

Name
Becker
I can only imagine how much more comfortable it would be to be crazy busy at 60 vs 100 plus.

Never have been able to figure out why the phone rings, or not.

Like yesterday..

No calls all day long.

Then in a 1 hour time frame I booked 4 jobs. Then dead again.

I'd love to be swamped now as I'm taking Nov 24th Dec 19th off then Dec 24th till Jan 3rd

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
green guy said:
whats up? how are you currently getting new customers? I know your pain friend! Do you have any high end hotels in your market? I am up to 7 upscale hotels now and even when residential is slow the payments we recieve on a regular basis are incredible. If I shut down residential altogether we would still gross over $100k. We are getting an average of .23 per sqft. although we do have 3 packsges we offer. some we clean weekly for about $1500 cleans and 2 we do 10 day projects cleaning the whole place: carpet and uph. these 2 are $ 18,000 dollar jobs. pay cash for truckmounts vehicles ect.. Id be glad to share some tips! pm me when you get a chance. Bill

What is classified as a "high end" hotel?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom