Web Site Build/Host/SEO

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
I'm still in the dark ages - no web site. Where can I get the most bang for the buck with building a site and seo?

Name
I'm Rick James
If you are looking for a DIY, you can try Intuit Website Builder. Its 5 bucks a month..

Its costing you money not having one/

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You can build your own if you can cut and paste and have 1/2 a days time or choose a web building company. I do think that since you are in St. Louis it could be a fairly competitive market. So you may need some SOEO help to get to the top.

If you use the search function here. You can find some tip of some simple and free things you can do yourself to help your Google Place ranking.

THe best website in the world is worthless if it is not on top of the fold on Google.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I don't have one either, I looked at there web site. What would be a good starter package for me. The 200 package and 20 monthly or the 510 package and 20 monthly.

Name
I'm Rick James
Brian R said:
richard said:
I'm still in the dark ages - no web site. Where can I get the most bang for the buck with building a site and seo?

Watch the banners here...there is a company called ANdrechelle (sp)...use them.

Here ya go

Carpet Cleaning Websites

Wow they really lowered their prices... Maybe its time for me to dump the DIY website...

Jquint

I've built several, if you take the time and apply yourself, it can be done fairly quick, just takes time and patience.

Name
I'm Rick James
Jquint said:
I've built several, if you take the time and apply yourself, it can be done fairly quick, just takes time and patience.

Nice looking website.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
GCP said:
check out my site, if you like it i can help you with a web page for almost pennies compared to typical prices.

http://www.lagreencleanpros.com and the web developers site is http://www.dreamrocketdesigns.com

You have a nice site, only main issue I can see is that all the people that search the net on their iPads and iPhones would not be able to see it since both products are not flash friendly. Just a thought.

GCP

tmdry said:
You have a nice site, only main issue I can see is that all the people that search the net on their iPads and iPhones would not be able to see it since both products are not flash friendly. Just a thought.

thank you. mobile site capability is available just haven't added that feature to my website yet.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
a simple WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) software for building sites is Sitespinner PRo, $100US Can do a lot with that plus it comes with software to determine key words.
I'm reconstructing mine so its the same look, just not flash.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom