website quote

KOOSER55

Ive been trying to get quotes from website design company's to see how much its going to cost me the 1st guy sent me this quote im wondering if there is any things i need to watch out for like hidden fees or if their is a better company that you know of. this is the quote:

Dear Mike,

Please review the information below and I will speak with you Tomorrow.

We are the largest Custom web company in the USA and an Inc 500 Company. Below is a link to our portfolio of samples.

http://www.heritagewebdesign.com/web3/

We charge less on design than most custom design companies and even template companies. Templates are not search engine friendly so we only design custom from scratch to market the site. We charge lower to design because we actually make our residual income off of our two fold hosting strategy which includes:
1- design time(our baby) - we will redesign the pages you buy for free with up to 5 hours free to modify your site after we are done designing it.
2-web statistic management- comprehensive over view of web site activity which will help you determine trends and potential means to advertise as a sponsored link.

Heritage Web Solutions made the Inc 500 list for this year for the fastest growing privately held companies. Well, aside from us ranking in the TOP 1% of all web companies in the nation, I just received notification from Inc Magazine that we were ranked:

· 22nd overall in the USA .

· 2nd in our category of IT Services.

· 1st in Utah .

With over 25 million privately owned businesses in the United States , this is a pretty impressive honor.

Description

Price

Design / Setup: (04) of Custom Setup & Design
Banner creation

Text assistance and placement

Custom page and navigation

Domain Name Registration

Server Set Up Fee $40.00

writing enhancement for 4 pages is $200
$40.00

$200.00

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Enhancements
Flash Intro would be $600 examples at www.hwdweb.com
Flash banner would be $300 examples at www.hwdweb.com
Flash banner And Flash Intro Combo $ 650.00
Custom Logo $300 Examples at www.hwdweb.com
Rollover Gallery $200 Examples at www.hwdweb.com

Flash Gallery $300 Example at www.kendrickosorio.net

E-mail Marketing System $300

$300.00

Monthly Hosting – “Bronze”

5 GB

Unlimited Bandwidth

5 hours of yearly design time

20 custom email accounts (includes auto responder / forward)

Web Traffic Reports

Monthly Search Engine Submission
Tech Support 24/7
Website Editor
39.99 Special at $19.99

TOTAL

$1,040.00

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Did mine myself with Yahoo website builder for FREE!

14 bucks a month to host.

Wasn't too impressed by their Steam spirit site.

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I use Andrechelle and Mark also. They did a great job on my site, very reasonable. Always there to help out if I need any changes. There great at getting you to rank high in searches for your area also. Give them a call, can't go wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom