Website Traffic

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
OK a lot of you guys are saying how worthwhile your websites are. My question is how are people getting to your site?

Is it by a google search of "carpet cleaning Aptos" or is it your other forms of advertising (business cards, flyers, etc) that have your web address on them that lead people to your site?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have my site pretty well optimized to come up in the top four in most surrounding towns and cities so I get alot from searches for cleaners.

I get a few who type in my business name to find me. They may be repeat customers trying to find me or they could have gotten my web address out of the phonebook.

And then of course I get alot of Mikeys board people looking.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
most of my jobs attributed to my website have been from a google search, carpet cleaners sooke.
If they were directed to my site from the phone book or card, they usually say it was the book or card.
Got one job from a Canpages online search.

Mikey P

Administrator
Google/Yahoo.

I drill them when I'm at their home about how what key words were used what they liked about the site if they saw the blog etc..

Last week a lady said that anyone who spent that much time and effort putting together a site must be passionate about their biz.

Ryan

Mikey P said:
Google/Yahoo.

I drill them when I'm at their home about how what key words were used what they liked about the site if they saw the blog etc..

Last week a lady said that anyone who spent that much time and effort putting together a site must be passionate about their biz.

She thinks you spent a lot of time building your website? Rofl did you tell her about mikeys board?

bonesheal

Mikey P said:
Google/Yahoo.

If you use Google Analytics, which is free, you can see exactly how many people visited your site, and if they came from a referring site, got there directly, or came from a search engine. It will even tell you what keywords they used to find you.

You have to put a bit of code into your website, but it gives you instructions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom