WECLEANCARPETMN.COM

SteamBon

it is a non-profit origination that provides on the job training for people with mental and/or physical disabilities.

they probably spent an hour and a half in each room?

What is hydro jet steam cleaning? TM-porty??? got me.

They are low ballers fo sho!

rhyde

Name
rhyde
“Our unique cleaning technique involves 100% Steam Cleaning with a patented six inch overlap for carpet cleaning and a four inch over lap for upholstery cleaning.”

I guess I’ll stop using an overlap since its “patented” .......why do cleaners need to pull shit like this it’s cleaning do a good job and the repeat/ referral business follows add a little direct marketing, cold calling ..WTF?

Looks like a Stanley steamer knockoff

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Portables with 3 stage vacs and 300 psi.

low ballers fo shore.

What a joke, seems like lowballers that are trying to look like a bigger company than they really are.

Ohh they use portys I found this in the FAQ

"Q: What method of cleaning do you use for carpet?:

A: We do 100% STEAM CLEANING using our patented portable truckmount hydro jet steam cleaning system. We use a powerful 100% RESIDUE FREE and earth friendly cleaning solution applied @ 300 PSI (pressure per square inch) and extracted with triple vacuum power. This combination provides immaculate results that our customers rave about."

What the hell is a "portable truckmount" and what truckmount only puts out 300 PSI. The triple vacuum power probably just dual 3 stage vacs.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
What a joke, seems like lowballers that are trying to look like a bigger company than they really are.

I use a Prochem Apex, Mercury 175, Rotovac, Glided Ti Wand and a ton of other great equipment. There pricing is almost exactly what mine is on carpets, furniture is a different story.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Hmmm, I didn't think their pricing on carpet at least was all that super low. $50 for first room then $20 a room after that. That would put them higher than all the companies who I see advertise here in PC.

I agree the advertising is shady. Portable-truckmount? Must be a recoil. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom