Week Two Accountability

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Group Tasks:
1)Post Results from last week
2)Identify your target market & explain why they are your target.
3)Think of a new (at least new to you) way to "sell your services" to them. Be creative, the sky is the limit.
4)Write a 3 minute script about what makes your company a better choice than your competitors. Rehearse it in front of a mirror so you can say it with a straight face. :lol:

Now lets see your 3 weekly goals!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
1: Create proposal for the movie theater I did a demo for.
2:Clean office again.
3)Generate, stuff & mail 100 Sales Letters.
4)Pick up business cards

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Had a demo this morning (which is totally sales related), called on a tattoo shop for Saturday and a floor to strip this PM. I just got in... Looks like it's Thursday for cold calling this week, but thank you for keeping me honest.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Last weeks post...

Dirk said:
My Weekly Goals:
1)Get contact info for churches on my target list.
2)Follow up on leads that I have for local theater company. This is my ideal client in Lincoln.
3)Finish Business Plan

My Monthly Goal:
Create Small Direct Mail Campaign for Testing
1)Create List of 200 Most Expensive Homes in Lincoln
2)Create two postcards. One with warm fuzzy feeling. Other with pricing.
3)Send each card to half the list. Do it three times.
4)Track Results

My Quarterly Goal:
Get accepted into local small business incubator program.

I didn't get much of it done at all and I don't really have an excuse. I really need to contact the theater company as it would be an easy, high paying gig. I'm trying to get in the door by teaming up with the current janitorial company.

I have updated the church info. I've come up with a list of the most expensive homes in Lincoln, but I have to pay for it. I'm trying to see if there's a relatively easy way to do it free.

I'll post this weeks stuff a bit later.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry I have not been actively participating, I've been under the weather for the last 3-weeks. Missed a complete week of work and just went for another visit to the doctor this AM.

I'm on my second antibiotic and hope be done with this mess in a few days so I can get more involved.

Meds have me staring at the screen and not really motivated to do much else. :(

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
(1) Get a new adjuster contact this week and it happened from a plumber that referred us for a small water loss!!
(2) Our target market is Women that care greatly for the safety of their
home and the products and process that is being utilized!

(3) Ma am or Sir, we would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to go over some cleaning options that we may be able to help you with.We like to take pride ourselves with giving you the best customer
service experience you may have ever had. We at Clean Force One offer
a natural cleaning method for carpets and upholstery. We also offer Tile &Grout cleaning as well as emergency services when a problems arise.
We will be more than glad to answer any questions you may have and as always we backup our service with a NO RISK GUARANTEE!

Our target person is a female client,25-45, college educated with 2 kids and a dog or cat!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom