Welcome Dennis Klager

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Welcome to the dark side Dennis. !gotcha!

For those who don't know Dennis he is an instructor/trainer. He graciously donated his time to teach the CMT class at Summerfest this year. I got the chance to eat dinner with him Thursday and Friday night, and he has a sense of humor that I think most will appreciate here. Please feel free to pitch in and answer questions when you can. Don't let this bunch run you off, good group of people here, even that Mikey guy.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sorry Steve, but I must take you to task for your introduction of Dennis Klager, where you state:

"For those who don't know Dennis he is an instructor/trainer".

I presume you really don't know Dennis that well.

"He is an exceptional instructor/trainer with a great sense of humour and a unique way of getting his points across, especially to dummies from down under".

Welcome aboard Dennis and thanks for the training in Minnie; !gotcha!

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

John Watson

I don't think he uses the Tanning booths or Tints his hair either. Me and Ernie G met him for the first time in TEX-a$$ when he was still down there. Sat through a few things at connections with him over the years, And Yes as my cranky mate down under stated "He is an exceptional instructor/trainer with a great sense of humour and a unique way of getting his points across, especially to dummies from down under" He has the same affect on a few of us who try to stand upright but that damned gravitional pull from down under keeps pulling our chests down and down..

Welcome Dennis.

C

cory kenyon

He's an excellent instructor. If you get a chance take a class from him! It would definitely be worth your time.

dgargan

I've been following him on Twitter for sometime now and he's full of great info. haven't taken a class with him yet.

clean one

I agree with cory and steven. And it was a great meeting you 2 Cory & Steven we had a great time. And once again Summerfest was a great one.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Is it possible that there are two Dennis Klagers? With all these positive comments, I wonder if you can be talking about the same guy I have known for years. Maybe I need to sit in on a class the next time he is in town. :)

Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom