Raffle Welcome MB's newest advertiser-Westpak!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am getting a error and it is not going to the raffle page for the soft touch wand valves.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I hate to deplete my chance's of not winning one of these valves.....but....these are some great wand valves...it is rare that I have a problem with mine....you people might want to jump on these.........

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Nope....no one wants these valves....uh, uh....

Don't bid on them....

If you win them and want to get rid of them. PM me for my address and I will see what I might be able to do with them....:biggrin:

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
Tell us about the changes you are making to the new Titanium 14" wand. Are you open to input?
Bill,

We are working on making the head material thicker to increase its rigidity. We increased the thickness of the lips for our first production run and removed the center pin, but the vacuum was still too strong for it. We're looking at ways to increase the head thickness some more and some other minor modifications and hopefully we can remove the pin. We're still in the first stage of production and we have some other changes we've talked about.

I'm open to suggestions and feedback on what we're doing right and what we could be doing better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom