Welcome our new moderator!

Mikey P

Administrator
I have ask Shawn Forsythe to help out here as a Moderator for the Clean Rooms, Bird Room and the Library.

I picked Shawn over the other 50 or so candidates that wanted the job for many reasons.
Shawn has always proved to be honest and forthright in his BB dealings. He has a sense of humor and is a veteran in the trenches so he usually knows who is kidding around and who is just a plain asshole. Not to mention he can speak in Latin and has a desk job so he can be here when I am not.

I'll trust that he will do 100 times better job then Stricknine did at moving threads to their appropriate rooms, editing foul language and letting folks know when they are going overboard.

And who knows, a Administrator position may become available here soon if meAt and Dirk don't start doing something once in a while.

Thanks Shawn!

Make sure to send me the bill for your vacuum tattoo.

Greenie

We are very lucky to have Shawn.

Now Lisa can answer a few more calls and help me pay the shop rent this month!

TimP

I think you've picked the right man for the job Mikey. Congrats Shawn, I don't know if it's a blessing or a burden. But I wish you the best of luck with it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Good choice!!!

and hey, i moved at least a dozen threads this week.

I'm worth as much as I'm getting paid, anyway

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Help Wanted: Moderator

Applicant must enjoy working 365 days for little to no compensation. Be at the beck and call of the administrator.

Applicant must possess a lapdog compliant demeanor and enjoy being emotionally bitch slapped on occasion by an obsessive controlling admin.

ConGraTuLatiOns Shawn

G

Shawn, JUST remembEr that i am the one that nOMinATED you!!!!!!

Now take it easy on us and don't use any words that have more than four syllables!

Lest I have to thrash thee!!!!!

Kelly

Im not sure if Ive ever met shawn before or not.....Im not really good with names and people. But..... I have seen several posts and I like to think that shawn has more to him than meets the eye.(I just watched the transformers) I hope it works out

The Preacher

B A S S T U R D!!!

i'm calling Lowes Corporate tomorrow to alert their IT guys to watch this guy!!!

PS i hope Willy P gets over the border and heads straight for Cerritos!!!

CONGRATS

GRHeacock

Hooray for Shawn!!

I am one of the many who voted for you.

(Send my check to the usual place.)

Gary

G

It's only a matter of time before Bob n Chris is sent to the corner for a time out! :wink:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Congrats!

republican_shitting_on_democrat.gif

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Rumor is that Mikey is the next moderator over on Nick's BB.

DevilDog

You want to see an ass kicking moderator....look me up.

I'd fix some crap on this board really fast.

DevilDog

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Awe, Willy's pic is just a Republican taking a Democrat, err I mean taking one on a Democrat. All in good fun. :)

Thanks guys. Everyone has made this an exceedingly simple job this past couple of days. Thanks again, everyone. Todd, too. :lol:

180px-The_Thumbs-up_position.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom