Welcome Proliminator!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, you know what it's all about for me. What's the dilution ratio? I refuse to buy any chems with a 2:1 ratio. Their website gives no SDS or mixing directions. @Lee Stockwell ?

Last edited:
Name
Swani
Well, you know what it's all about for me. What's the dilution ratio? I refuse to by any chems with a 2:1 ratio. Their website gives no SDS or mixing directions. @Lee Stockwell ?
Screenshot_20210314-125409_Office.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Our latest advertiser..

Does anyone have experience with this deodorizer?

Are they only selling the deodorizer? I clicked and up came Proliminator Sunshine , which I used to purchase by the 5 gal. , so, I guess liked it. But, are they also going to have any of the other Chemeister products.

For DAMON, De-Urinizer. ..

not kidding. worked well as a saturation pre-soak , Hydramaster UPS reminds me of it.

Their Ink eraser worked wonders. except , it would melt olefin!!! LOL! :biggrin: so, obviously last resort. and used judiciously.

Mikey P

Administrator
Are they only selling the deodorizer? I clicked and up came Proliminator Sunshine , which I used to purchase by the 5 gal. , so, I guess liked it. But, are they also going to have any of the other Chemeister products.

For DAMON, De-Urinizer. ..

not kidding. worked well as a saturation pre-soak , Hydramaster UPS reminds me of it.

Their Ink eraser worked wonders. except , it would melt olefin!!! LOL! :biggrin: so, obviously last resort. and used judiciously.
I really dont know, let me see if I can them to chime in

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, I got my jugs yesterday. I must say, I'm really disappointed in the mixing ratio. The dilution calls for 4oz per quart! Per Quart!!!!! that is 16oz per gallon!. So if I put this in my HF 7qt sprayer which gives me 3.5 gallons RTU @ 4:1, that is 56oz just to deodorize a house. I'll try it, but that seems too high. I guess it's still better than 2:1 like some other guys are putting out.

The best yet I've found is Uturn at 1oz per gallon, or SaigerCide at 2-8 oz per gallon, Raw at 1 oz per gallon (Raw does not mix well with water, oil base and floats to the top.)

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
@Lee Stockwell , I think often manufacturers recommend higher mixing ratios because they are in the business of selling chems. I sometimes reduce the amount I put in and still have stunning results. Is this the case with Proliminator? Can it be cut beyond the recommended 4oz per quart?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Somewhere between Judson and Cobb suggestions is the sweet spot.

Mix it, or anything, the way you find it works best for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom