Well hello there....

Credits
I was told th first day I started in this business, ‘act as if the homeowner/business owner is watching ‘.
I did a job for a out of town client, who I had never met. She unlocked the door, and disarmed the alarm for me. After I had finished, I was packing up, and made one more trip down to the basement to collect my corner guards. As I rounded the corner into the rec room, my ph rang. It was the homeowner, who said ‘do you think I should clean that sofa to your left’? I got this weird, tingly feeling, and I asked ‘which one’? She then replied ‘ the one right in front of you’. It kinda freaked me out.... as it turned out, not only was the home a “smart” home, it was also wired with cameras. She watched every step I took from 700 miles away.....

Credits
that ones a tech, the program "Target" used to setup a house with hidden cameras then call 3 or 4 service companies and critique what was done, professionalism, price comparisons etc

They used to do around 2 shows a year just on carpet cleaners

Credits
Way up North yesterday in the woods....

Barely got the Van into this place coming in the drive.

1500 feet of lakeshore family has owned for 3 generations....ridiculous amount of acres (can't remember but huge)

Lawyer in California.

Video cameras so he can look at the lake to relax...and watch all of us....

He was talking via text with the caretaker while we were there....lot's of good jokes actually in the text...even geared towards us....cleaned for them 3 times now...seems pretty cool people....

2018-03-16 15.18.17.jpg
2018-03-16 15.17.01.jpg

Latest posts