Well here we go...

-JB-

Name
JB
Well here we go...

back to work after the holidays, lest go make some scratch kids!

Name
Ron lippold
09 is looking to be the best year yet I have a hot fire with some good iron in it.

lets get it done boys and girls

Chris A

Name
Chris
We got a lotta new ideas here for 09, now just having time to get to them all is the key.

G

yea lets go???????????? where there is no work here in upstate ny no phones ringing here did my phone calls 200 of them thats a lot of work you guys in the warmer climates its different for you.

Chris A

Name
Chris
well, uh, JBs up in Nyack somewhere, and I'm from Ak-run, so I dunno about southern climates, but I know I'm hitting the block this week with some flyers, and past customer postcards, so that should help.

The only way you are going to get work this time of year is if you get on the streets and get it...

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Had an awesome start to the year for the first day on the truck. $1000 day for one, got 2 calls from two commercial prospects and both look like big jobs. 2 residential referrals called also. All while I was colorsealing and my main guy was flying back from NY.

This year is going to be great.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have had a bit of a revival in business since the holidays ended. Usually happens every year like this, but I wasn't expecting it this year, with the economy being like it is. I sent out some post cards to my customer base last week and that has accounted for most of it.

G

Yeah here i am heading to apartment jobsite; should net a k or so; got some good girls cleaning and the meathead chimps are heading out of town again on commercial accounts. Got several janitorial bids in yesterday; seems all the franchises in janitorial are going belly up; guess they can't pay that franchise fee any longer. Business is slowly coming back; can't wait till summer to do apartments and condo's on the beach!! Lotta eyeball liberty!! :shock: :roll: :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom