Well how nice of you to say that Marty....

John G

Re: Which Low Moisture Method?
Posted By admiralclean on 4/6/2003 at 7:42 AM
And, with the CCS machine, you've got John G. as a friend and mentor. If I were you, it'd be the CCS machine.

Hi, my name is Porky.
Posted By admiralclean on 5/26/2003 at 11:25 PM
I am an encapsulation cleaner.

And, I don't care where the dirt goes.

Re: Rotary extractor vs. CCS
Posted By admiralclean on 5/23/2001 at 2:21 PM
Be careful with this decision. Once you make the right choice, you will stop using your TM (or portable) on commercial jobs. I messed around and bought an op machine and now everything's screwed up! My TM just sits looking at me on commercial jobs. I even think I hear it whining occasionally.

Re: Recommended board name change...
Posted By admiralclean on 6/2/2001 at 8:25 PM
THAT REMINDS ME. Thanks for the Argosheen, JOHN! It works really great!

Everybody here knows John Guerkink don't they?

He makes the CCS OP machine.

It's a really fine piece of equipment that every HWE guy should own to round out his tool chest.

Thanks for the reminder, Gerald!

Padding, not vibrating!
Posted By admiralclean on 6/26/2001 at 8:47 PM
I walked away from the Atlanta minifest with a brand new CCS machine. After a full year of trying everything a competitor had to offer, I finally threw in the towel (literally) and bought one of John's machines.

I used it today for the first time in a school. Due to construction, there are a few rooms on the back of the school that my 200 foot hose runs can't reach. Today, I cleaned 4 of those rooms.

Man, what a difference a good machine makes! Last year, I cleaned the library of this very same school with the first machine purchased from that other company. It was a complete and utter disaster! This year, my experience has been quite the opposite!

Thanks PadDad and John. Took me awhile, but I'm now part of the family.

When's the first reunion? Family reunions are always fun. GREAT place to pick up chicks!

Porky

Re: With my own BIG ears.......
Posted By admiralclean on 7/2/2001 at 10:44 PM
Are your arms and hands still vibrating after using my trade in machine?

Loving my new CCS!

Re: How much soil are we actually removing?
Posted By admiralclean on 7/13/2001 at 8:27 PM
I got paid $225.00 this morning for ruining a lady's carpets with a CCS machine. Man, if ruining carpets is always that profitable, I hope I get to ruin a LOT more!

Re: Can you get too clean?
Posted By admiralclean on 7/17/2001 at 10:25 PM
Don't buy a CCS machine, cuz you might not ever use that Rotovac again.

Sure would hate to see you with a Rotovac sitting in the garage.

Re: COMMERCIAL CLEANING -WHAT EQUIPMENT? WHAT? WHATBID?:
Posted By admiralclean on 7/20/2001 at 8:30 PM
Let me tell you ... 4 weeks ago you wouldn't have heard this from me ... but, if you are going to be doing commercial work (especially highrises), you need to get yourself a CCS machine.

Contact John Guerkink and get going.

I just finished a week of cleaning a huge church ( I've still got two days of cleaning left). This is a church that I've cleaned for the past 13 years. I've always HWE'd it and have just been exhausted after a week of cleaning non-stop. Well, tonight I am still full of p!@@ and vinegar and LOVING my new CCS machine!

As far as pricing goes ... you're on your own!

Liquidfire 447!
Posted By jimmy ladwig on 7/21/2001 at 8:08 PM
27 HP Kawasaki liquid cooled, 47 roots,
exhaust diverter valve, cat pump. I will be looking at this machine a little more closely to compare it with the Steamway 9100.It will cost under 14 G's.At that price it gives you the performance of a PC 405 for much less.I like the jap motors better than a Briggs or a Kohler.Makes you think that the 9100 is overpriced.But after seeing the GEN. 56 I was alittle disappointed in the quality of construction but what the hell sounds good to me.Anyone own one of the Liquidfire 445's?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Liquidfire 447!
Posted By admiralclean on 7/21/2001 at 8:10 PM
CCS OP machine.

I have one.

You don't ...

we ordered another one
Posted By joe cannon on 7/25/2001 at 6:23 PM
yep we did it again, ordered our 2nd vortex ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: we ordered another one
Posted By admiralclean on 7/25/2001 at 7:30 PM
could've got a CCS for just a little less.

Re: The rich and not so famous!
Posted By admiralclean on 7/27/2001 at 8:10 AM
Did you pad the whole thing?

Reason I asked ... you know I have been VERY pleased with my new CCS machine. I have pretty much used it exclusively since getting it a month ago. Yesterday, I cleaned a rental house for a realter who (in a months time) has become sold on the VLM process. She specifically asked me to "dry clean" it.

Upon arrival, I started OP'ing the carpets. The pads were coming up black. This carpet was so soiled and filthy, that after three passes, the pads were still black. I would have been there ALL DAY padding! So, to save time, I broke out the hoses and fired up the TM.

After fully extracting the house, I then put away my HWE equipment and went back inside. I padded over all the areas to remove that final, small, amount of soil, and to remove as much moisture as I could. I was expecting the pads to be slightly brown. MAN! You should have SEEN those pads! They were the nastiest chocolate brown you've ever seen! Still nasty! It took two more passes with Argo and pads to get the pads to come out a buckskin brown color.

Lesson learned ... you NEVER remove all the soil, and if you don't have BOTH systems, you're short changing yourself and your customer at times.

Porkfabio
Modified By admiralclean on 7/27/2001 at 8:11 AM

Re: Oscillators, Oscallatirs, Oscolators, Ossalaters etc.
Posted By Brandon J. Miller on 8/2/2001 at 6:14 PM
The CCS is much easier to carry, much much easier to adjust the handle, and has fantastic customer service!

BJ

GET OVER IT!
Posted By admiralclean on 8/14/2001 at 8:16 PM
PadPrick:

If it'll make you feel any better, I was thinking today that my CCS machine is (without a doubt) the best investment I have made on any piece of equipment since I started in business over 13 years ago.

Thank you.

And, stop bitching and moaning. If you want people to stop treating you like an employee, cut the beard and comb your hair.

Stoopie ...

Re: This Fighting is So Unprofessional
Posted By admiralclean on 8/17/2001 at 11:53 PM
Professionalism is overated.

If you want to make some money, get yourself a CCS machine and some pads and go out and unprofessionally WOW some customers.

Or, you can professionally be like everyone else and buy a TM

Re: Dilema ?? Truckmount or another Portable.
Posted By admiralclean on 8/18/2001 at 3:54 PM
No question about what I'd do. I get myself a CCS machine.

If I was a puss and only wanted HWE, then I'd get a Steamin Deamon.

Rev. PorkButt

Re: ccs machine
Posted By admiralclean on 8/18/2001 at 5:12 PM
Careful, Cathy. I have one. Don't be to free with that word smart.

CCS and Argosheen. Can't be beat!

I figured it out.
Posted By admiralclean on 8/19/2001 at 10:05 PM
I've been truly shocked at the increase in the excitment level of my customers since buying my CCS machine. The numbers of positive comments received has shyrocketed! The machine doesn't clean any better than HWE and the drying times are GREAT, but surely not solely responsible for the increase in cheerleaders. It has truly bumfuzzled me trying to figger it out. But, I think I have.

It's the ugliness of the machine! No really! Just hear me out. You see ... I am pretty. In fact, I have many women tell me I am beautiful. Nothing will cause a woman more discomfort than to have a lone beautiful male in her house for hours. She just can't concentrate on the job at hand. She just daydreams and never notices the quality of the work being done.

Enter the CCS machine! It is so ugly that my customers perceptions of me change instantly. Why, even I thought I saw John G. one day in one of my accounts. It wasn't John. I had just passed in front of a mirror!

So, you see? If you are having a hard time generating cheerleaders, take a look in the mirror. If you see a porkbutt staring you in the face, buy a CCS machine and get that cosmetically challenged look.

It's a sure fire way to get more customers!

Re: TM Shopping
Posted By admiralclean on 8/22/2001 at 9:41 PM
I was cleaning a church today with my CCS machine and daydreaming. I thought about how I'll be in the market for another truck in about a year.

Know what?

I might not buy another TM. I will seriously consider stocking that new truck with a CCS machine, a Steamin Deamon (why do they call it "Steamin" when it has no heat?) and a rotovac.

You can get all three for less than most TM's

PorkPadder

Re: commercial olefin
Posted By admiralclean on 8/25/2001 at 6:47 PM
Don't listen to Guerkink. He's biased and makes the darn machines! Take it from a 13 year steam cleaner.

Get yourself a CCS machine. Padding with Argo is made for that environment!

Shameless self promotion ...

Re: Dam Boring Here Now!!!!!!!!
Posted By admiralclean on 8/27/2001 at 10:57 PM
That is one disgusting thought!

Now, every time I put a pad under my CCS machine, I'm gonna have to endure that image in my mind.

After seeing Jerry in a kilt, I just don't think I can stand another perverted vision in my mind.

Coincidence ... long story.
Posted By admiralclean on 8/30/2001 at 11:39 PM
Anybody here know a cleaner in Macon, Georgia named Sam Patton? Used to be a Chem Dry guy under the name, Absolute Best Chen Cry. Now he's independant and operating under the name Mid State Carpet Cleaning.

I was cleaning today for a long term customer. She is moving away (Virginia Beach) and having me clean before showing the house. She has white carpets and they are always filthy. I VLM'd for the first time today. I didn't have my CCS in time for her last cleaning.

I was educating her husband (she was at work) on the vlm system while cleaning. He was FULL of questions and was quite impressed with the cleaning and the dry times. I didn't know why the dry times were soooo big a deal for him until later.

I got there at 9:00AM and left at 1:30PM. The last thing I did before leaving was to refill her Procyon bottle that she left on her counter for me. As I was filling it, she came in with two other women. The other two, she was SHOWING THE HOUSE to. One was moving here from Macon, Ga. and the other one already lived here and was a friend of the one moving here. (That's why the husband was impressed with the drying times ... he knew she had scheduled a showing on top of my cleaning. Glad I didn't HWE!)

The lady who already lived here (the friend of the moving lady), asked me for a card and remarked on my cleaning. That brought the owner lady and the moving lady into the kitchen too. The owner noticed me filling the procyon bottle and thanked me for remembering. That caused the moving lady to look at it and she remarked that the cleaner she left in Macon used Procyon too and asked me if I would give her some to refill HER bottle! I did and asked her who her old cleaner was.

She told me and said he used the "same way of cleaning" that I did. She also asked me for a card!

What are the chances that all those different variables would come into play to gain me two new customers?
I got them simply because I used Procyon and did a VLM cleaning, AND was at the right place at the right time.

Being pretty probably helped too.

PorkPadder

Re: Do the Pretty Faces Get more jobs?
Posted By admiralclean on 9/1/2001 at 4:51 PM
Pretty isn't much help when it comes to cleaning. Believe me, I know. Ain't nuthin much prettier than me. I know, but it's HARD to be humble when you're as pretty as I am!

The thing is, it has never really helped me much in business. As I've said before, there ain't a married woman around who wants a man as pretty as me in her home for hours at a time working up a sweat! All that is behind me now. Since buying my CCS machine, my business has taken off!

There is not an uglier machine made. That, coupled with the CCS hat PadDad sent me and WOOHOOO, I am one ugly pigfarmer! No longer do I have to feel selfconscious. I look just as stupid as all the rest of you carpet cleaners!

So, take it from me. If you wanna be succesful at creating cheerleaders, you can't just rely on great work to carry the day. You also have to LOOK the part of the successful cleaner. Ugly up! Get that Geurkink look!

You'll be glad you did.

Re: What is a ccs machine, argo, etc.?
Posted By admiralclean on 9/29/2001 at 6:54 PM
John Guerkink (or how ever you spell that un-American name) sells the CCS. Look down until you see his name and click on it for his profile.

The CCS machine is an oscillating pad machine. It's kinda like a rotary floor machine except it only turns at about 60 revolutions per minute and it does it in a random orbit. It also jiggles. (That part REALLY turns me on!) So, it cleans all four sides of the fiber. And, the jiggle (did I mention that I like the jiggle?) lifts the pile as it cleans.

Argo is short for Argosheen. It is the prespray used in padding with the CCS. It is the absolute BEST prespray for use in VLM cleaning!

PadPorky

Private message for Jimmy Ladwig
Posted By admiralclean on 9/29/2001 at 6:57 PM
I have a CCS machine.

You don't ...
Modified By admiralclean on 9/29/2001 at 7:01 PM

Re: Just wanted to gush
Posted By admiralclean on 9/30/2001 at 7:39 PM
I'm sure glad to hear you guy's praising your CCS machine, cuz jImMy'S calling me a "talking hed" for talking about mine so much!

Re: CCS vs Oreck vs M202 powr-flite
Posted By admiralclean on 10/10/2001 at 9:40 PM
My advice is to FIRST determine what you are wanting to actually DO with the machine. If you simply want to postpad after HWE, then go with a simple rotary machine and thick cotton bonnets. On the other hand, if you are wanting to use the system as a stand alone system on some occasions, then you need an OP machine.

If you are looking at purchasing an OP machine, then choose the CCS. I have nothing against the Challenger or Oreck machines. I've never owned, or ran, either, so I can't comment on their products. However, I HAVE owned both the Orbitec Towel Machines AND their "OP" machine (what a laugh). I no longer own EITHER! I DO own a CCS.

Re: Second full year with The Butlers
Posted By admiralclean on 10/18/2001 at 11:18 PM
I working on my third month with my CCS machine and it's not costing much of nuthin!

Now, those darn pads are another story!

I love the smell of Argosheen in the morning.

Re: To finish the job or not?
Posted By admiralclean on 10/20/2001 at 2:41 PM
Heck, just stand there with a CCS machine and pad after THEIR cleaning. Show the tan pad to the owner.

You'll piss him off, and never work there again ... but who needs work, anyway?

Re: Best truck mount for dual wanding????
Posted By admiralclean on 10/20/2001 at 9:06 PM
Gerald:

What you say makes sense. I have always wanted to try those thick cotton pads the Ivan talks (and talks) about, but I don't own a rotary machine. I believe if all I did was follow HWE with a "padding," then I'd do just what you do, because it's faster than an OP machine.

However, your attitude towards OP cleaning seems to be born of a dislike for the person behind the process; with no knowlege of the process itself. May I respectfully suggest that you save your negative comments towards OP cleaning until you can intelligently make up your mind based on objective reasoning?

Re: Water in my bucket
Posted By admiralclean on 10/27/2001 at 11:26 PM
Rambo:

I missed that on the CCS disc, too. I have noticed a better cleaning (faster) since starting that, myself.

It will be interesting to see if you take the abuse that I took on the CCS board when I admitted it there.

PorkPadder

PS You probably won't.

Re: Bane Bashers
Posted By admiralclean on 10/30/2001 at 8:03 AM
There's nothing with less pressure or heat than a CCS machine and I jiggled with mine all day yesterday. I'll do it again today, too.

So, I'll leave you Bane weenies alone, if you'll not make fun of me!

Re: The DIP
Posted By admiralclean on 11/26/2001 at 11:35 PM
I wipe my CCS machine down with a wet pad after every job, while my wand watches from the van.

Re: If you lost everything..
Posted By admiralclean on 11/29/2001 at 10:00 PM
From a professional standpoint, I pretty much know what I'd do. I'd go whine and cry to John and get him to give me a new CCS machine on payments. I'd start up again and only dry clean for awhile. I seldom us my TM now and when I do, I usually do so only because it (HWE) is faster in that particular situation, so I figure I could do without it if I had to.

Don't forget, you can also clean hard surface flooring with a CCS machine. So, if you spent a little extra on a squeegie, you could clean all flooring and the windows too!

Re: CCS Questions (several)
Posted By admiralclean on 12/16/2001 at 4:46 PM
There is, of course, no set or standard answer to your question. The answer depends upon several factors. However, understanding the gist of your questions, I'll venture to answer them using my limited experience as a guide. Try to remember that my answers are based solely on my experience and NOT upon information I have gathered from others.

It takes me an average time of 35 minutes to clean the typical residential room. This figure includes moving furniture. Padding the same area will take me 45 minutes. The soil level in this situation is considered light to moderate.

Normally two pads are required; I would be using both sides.

My approach to the cleaning would be to pad my way into the room, about halfway, flip the pad and pad the remainder of the room. I would then change to a new pad and proceed out of the room in the same manner I proceeded into the room. I use the last pad to wipe down the baseboards. I would then re-enter the room to provide a thorough post-vacuuming. Note: Prevacuuming is conditional upon the customers quality of vacuuming before arrival, and is not considered in this example.

Pricing is NOT the same. I charge $45.00 for this room and would charge only $35.00 for HWE.

For me, marketing is targeted upon the rapid drying. I offer the customer a choice of methods and give the costs associated with each. More are choosing the VLM method than HWE. The ratio is about 60/40.

Martin

Re: CCS Questions (several)
Posted By admiralclean on 12/16/2001 at 6:08 PM
Makes me laugh to realize that I was one of you skeptics only a couple months ago. John G. practically forced his machine on me in Atlanta. I finally consented only because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. It's amazing what having INFORMATION and KNOWLEGE coupled with personal EXPERIENCE can do to enlighten an individual. My attitude regarding OP cleaning is now an informed one.

Re: The VLM's Turn Up The Heat!!
Posted By admiralclean on 12/18/2001 at 9:38 PM
I'm not sorry I have a CCS machine. I use it almost daily.

Yes, charge more ... they're paying for the convenience of rapid drying.

Being different is a good selling point, especially in todays CC environment where everybody is the same.

Don't expect overnight success. There is an art to padding.

Don't wear the hat you'll get with the CCS machine unless you're pretty enought to over come it's ugliness.

Learn to clean from a CCS owner. The rest of those VLM'ers are a bunch of weirdos! If you doubt it, just go to the VLM board and ask a question about Argosheen.

Re: Dry Time
Posted By admiralclean on 1/11/2002 at 8:59 PM
Duane:

You need to get a date.

Walter:

You need to get a CCS machine.

Re: CCS OP ? How do you feel about it?
Posted By admiralclean on 2/2/2002 at 7:02 PM
Kyle:

I can't think of a better way to economically enter the residential market. It's relatively inexpensive and provides you a unique nitch market. For residential cleaning, it has a relatively low learning curve and can afford you a great opportunity to charge premium rates. Can you say 1 Hour drying, or less?

Commercially, it is a wonderful tool, as well, but has the disadvantage of a somewhat longer learning curve before you can start producing acceptable square footage rates. I used mine today on a doctors office and got my fastest cleaning rates. I averaged 600 s.f. an hour.

So, I guess I'd have to say get yourself one and start learning how to be dIfFERenT. It works for mE!

PorkFabio

PS Don't listen to Berb. Her pantys are probably yellow too.

Re: who uses what ???
Posted By admiralclean on 2/5/2002 at 7:14 PM
Joe:
As you already know, I have a TM (with EXCESSIVE heat ... lol) that I used to use on every job, but since buying my CCS machine, I am using it more and more. I'd say that my CCS is used on about 50% of my jobs now.

Re: CCS on berber?
Posted By admiralclean on 2/21/2002 at 7:16 AM
CCS ain't for sissys!

Re: I have been talking about this forever
Posted By admiralclean on 2/28/2002 at 7:43 PM
Don:
Even after hearing all the long winded stories from Ellard (ad nausiem) about the success of the CCS system, I was not convinced. The only reason why I decided to get one was because I was losing my largest account to a Chem-Dry out of a neighboring town. I started out only going to use the CCS on that particular account. I figured that if they were stupid enought to think that thing would clean their carpets, I might as well take their money as Chem-Dry ... right?

Well, let me tell you. After about a month, I started offering it to all my customers; along with HWE.

Get one and offer it. If you can follow directions, and don't try and reinvent the wheel, you will love it.

Re: Commercial Cleaning Production Rates??
Posted By admiralclean on 3/22/2002 at 10:22 PM
And if you ain't running a CCS, then you're so sad.

Window cleaning
Posted By admiralclean on 3/24/2002 at 12:55 PM
I've was thinking of all the things I can clean with my TM and CCS machine and a few of the things I can't, and a question came to mind.

Why hasn't anyone invented an internal jet tool that can be used to clean windows? Sure seems it would cut out on the mess of interior window cleaning, AND possibly allow us to get away with higher window cleaning prices.

Are they out there already?

Re: Truckmount vs. recoil vs. ccs
Posted By admiralclean on 4/13/2002 at 7:16 PM
Personally, I think you are an undersized cumquat if you don't own both a CCS and a TM.

Re: Your Input Please
Posted By admiralclean on 5/14/2002 at 7:26 AM
I suspect you'll have to purchase both a CCS machine and a GLS. The GLS will (according to Tom and Ron) help you maintain the carpets at phenomenal production rates, but there will surely be times when you'll encounter soiling that will require the use of OP or HWE cleaning. Since HWE is out of the question, OP is an outstanding choice.

Re: I've got the Turbo and small Gecko tool.......
Posted By admiralclean on 5/22/2002 at 7:23 AM
Just scrub it all with the CCS and then suck it up with the Turbo.

And don't make me tell you again!

Re: Startup Costs
Posted By admiralclean on 5/22/2002 at 7:29 AM
If you decide to go the CCS (vlm) route, let me know. I can show you how to diversify into animal husbandry and become an overnight success!

Porky

Re: Loom Oil..on carpet..help!!
Posted By admiralclean on 6/9/2002 at 1:36 PM
I would use the CCS and Argosheen, but if you're not so well endowed as I, then do what Nathan said do.

PorkFabio

Re: BONNET CLEANING OR MAINTENANCE
Posted By admiralclean on 6/27/2002 at 8:27 PM
Speaking as a long time HWE guy, I can tell you that John Braun is uneducated in relation to OP cleaning. I cleaned a rental unit today for a customer of mine who lives out of town and has me clean her rentals, sight unseen. I could have cleaned using any method I wanted, but chose OP because of the the fiber type (polyester), color (light blue) and soiling (chocolet brown traffic lanes ... severly crushed and matted). The CCS made it look like new after one pass, but made it clean after two.

I used Abstraction with no additives.

PorkFabio

Re: Lurker On Pricing again Sorry
Posted By admiralclean on 6/27/2002 at 10:09 PM
Let me tell you how it's done.

You buy a CCS machine and offer a "new low-moisture, dries in an hour, or less," cleaning method. This new method has to be priced in person.

If they want the "old steam method," they can get a price over the phone.

Now, ya'll can marvel at my wisdom openly.

Re: ? about duel wanding and flow
Posted By admiralclean on 7/26/2002 at 1:05 PM
This is why I like my CCS machine. I know exactly how much GPM it's putting out.

Willie's a smart butt!

Re: Best Bonnet Cleaning System
Posted By admiralclean on 7/28/2002 at 11:18 PM
From my point of view, there is a difference in a "bonnet" system and a "pad" system. Bonnet tends to make me think of rotary cleaning and pad lends itself to OP cleaning.

If it is OP cleaning that you are referring to ... just wait a little while. I'm hearing great things about the new CCS machine.

Course, there taint nuthin much wrong with the current one, neither!

Re: pad drivers
Posted By admiralclean on 8/14/2002 at 10:10 PM
He ain't going to ever buy a CCS machine. Simply because I have one.

He's afraid people will say he's trying to be like me.

Re: What would you do?
Posted By admiralclean on 8/14/2002 at 10:24 PM
Honestly?

First thing, I'd not be cleaning apartments.

But, if I did, I'd do them with my CCS machine. No black feet after padding.

Course, apartment managers won't pay what I'd charge for a VLM cleaning, which brings us back to my original point.

Re: My Cat Problem
Posted By admiralclean on 9/18/2002 at 7:45 PM
Have PadSon bring you your own CCS machine to Summerfest.

Don't forget the case of Abstraction VLM.

Re: olefin
Posted By admiralclean on 9/18/2002 at 11:00 PM
John Guerkink or Geurkink or ... whatever!

He makes both the things you need to clean berber. The CCS machine and Abstraction VLM.

Re: Super Argonaut Towel machine
Posted By Marty Sutley on 10/13/2002 at 8:20 AM
If the Argonaut machine is anything like the Orbitec Towel machine, it isn't even in the same ball park as the CCS machine. I wouldn't even give it a second thought.

Re: Moved to bonnets
Posted By admiralclean on 12/16/2002 at 7:38 PM
I've been bonneting for about two months now. I have owned a CCS machine in time past, and find bonneting is not as effective as padding as a stand alone system. However, prescrubbing the Argosheen with a shampoo brush and then bonneting works JUST AS WELL as the CCS. Since I was never comfortable cleaning a carpet with only one pass of the CCS, I am not spending anymore time making two passes with the rotary.

Re: morning came and all I can say is
Posted By admiralclean on 2/5/2003 at 8:56 PM
Neither does the CCS machine. If you MUST combine systems, then use a $2000.00 Conqueror.

At least, then you'd be using a low moisture system.

PS More of my wisdom will cost you. E-mail me privately.

Re: Follow-up on frayed carpet from CCS
Posted By admiralclean on 2/7/2003 at 8:57 PM
The CCS is a great tool, but it IS just ONE tool amoung a wide assortment of available tools. Like the TM, it is not always the tool of choice. However, it is often a viable option, and one that shouldn't be overlooked.

Re: Which Low Moisture Method?
Posted By admiralclean on 4/6/2003 at 7:42 AM
And, with the CCS machine, you've got John G. as a friend and mentor. If I were you, it'd be the CCS machine.

Re: Pricing
Posted By admiralclean on 6/21/2003 at 12:06 AM
Just buy a CCS machine.

Then, your prices will automatically jump up to 50 cents a foot without you having to even think about it.

Re: OP vs. rotary
Posted By admiralclean on 2/1/2005 at 6:46 AM
Definately check out the CCS deal over on the blue board.
Modified By admiralclean on 2/1/2005 at 6:49 AM
Re: OP Machine Similarities
Posted By admiralclean on 8/30/2005 at 7:22 AM
CCS only for me.

Re: Where's the dirt?
Posted By admiralclean on 1/22/2006 at 1:41 PM
I was using CCS's ENC. Not supposed to need a cure time.

And the Dyson's roller bristles certainly do touch the carpet. So much so, in fact, that I have to clean the hair out of them after every other job, or so.

Re: Want to try encap
Posted By admiralclean on 1/4/2006 at 11:04 PM
Yeah, it wasn't Rick's juice I was advising against buying, it was using those sand paper pads under a CCS machine that I was advising against.

Use the pads intended for use with the CCS.

Re: What are you packing!!!
Posted By admiralclean on 12/10/2005 at 10:19 PM
I was thinking the same thing, Robert.

I try to remember to take three things in with me, besides the vacuum, when I start to prevacuum.

1) A bottle of CCS's POG/Orange
2) A bottle of CCS's RedVanish
3) A bottle of CCS's Cyclone

On the rare occasion that I run into rust, I don't mind shutting off the Dyson long enough to go out to my van and get a bottle of CCS's Rust Assassin.

Oh, and I have my pocket knife to poke holes in the gum, if I need to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
But NOW Marty is mad because a secretary put him in his place so this is his posts now.

Re: OP vs Cimex
Posted By admiralclean on 10/11/2007 at 2:06 PM
If you want an OP machine that will do commercial, at s.f. rates comparable to the Cimex, get the one with wheels on it that Clark, at Orbitec, sells.

1-800-528-1376

PS Clark makes the same machine (called the Brute) for CCS. Only difference is, CCS has a Oreck drive plate, and Clark has his own.

PPS It comes in a 17" and 20" model. Steve Smith, at VacAway, says he bought a 17" machine from Clark and uses it for both residential and commercial.

Now let's talk about integrity PorkPrick

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
From Psycanic Philosophy about Integrity: "Integrity" comes from the Latin, "integritas" and "integra" meaning whole, complete, one. Integrity originated from one of Taha's values, he was as they called him a 'man of integrity'. Integrity is the alignment, the correspondence, between what one THINKs (beliefs, values), what one SAYs to others, and what one DOes. This is to say, integrity exists when THINK = SAY = DO. Picture each of these (THINK, SAY, DO) as a circle. When the three circles are separated, when there is no alignment between the three behaviors; the person is out of integrity. When the circles approach each other and overlap to become one circle, the person is integral. Behaviors within the concept of integrity include: honesty, sincerity, truthfulness, keeping one's word and agreements, punctuality, ethics, fairness and justice. It is said of Integrity that, "It is better to have an enemy who keeps his word, than a friend who does not"

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
How 'bout it John..do you care ta jump into the quagmire of mud and mess with me and discuss this matter.....

Dolly

Just my 2 cents,

But

I think that would be called going round , round, and round watching a cat or dog chase it's tail

Not worth the energy.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Dolly..git outta the middle of the street..it's high noon and the bullets are gonna fly.....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT ABOUT MARTY!

BUT I LOVE HIM!

And its not nice to be a stupid bitch and post this crap!

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
You know, a wise man once answered a question, "why does the sun come up in the east?" I don't know, it really doesnt matter if you have the answer, it won't change anything. When you get your own planet, you can decide! Don't sign up for that class!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"Consume? No not at all, just want people to see things for what they ARE"

What you MEAN is you jus want people to see things the way YOU do.....John!

Of course we ALL have our demons to fight........don't we?

Dolly

Bob

I grew up in Long Island and I was taught how to play in the traffic

I also have some pretty good merge genes from experience driving on the Long Island Express way.

Hey......I was wondering............Why is it so difficult to see and understand what was posted in print right from the horses own mind and written information.

I am sure though, there are some bodies who somehow will figure out how to say and twist things away from the subject so people will become confused and not really see what they actually read.

Sort of like the change artist who confuses the cashier with the change so much so , she forgot where she started and ended up with a shortage in the cash draw. There are clever people like that.

That is one of the talents of a person who is skilled in the "Art of manipulation.

They are so deceived themselves they cannot distinguish the difference between real and unreal. Truth or a Lie or worse yet right from wrong.

Well anyway, I am sure I'll see a lot of bullets shot at me for saying all of this. Fire away, I'll even show you where the bulls eye is.

No matter...........I'm getting used to it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Don worry Darlene..this gun only shoots hypocrites...and sweeti you don fall into that category.....

"There are clever people like that".

There certainly are...but the hard part is finding them out!

Sometimes they are not of the tree they fell from.....

Cameron1

I do not have a dog in this fight, but please just give it up. I do own a css machine and it does have its place. It has saved our butts on Highrise's and on a few Berbers.

I would never use it as a stand along method unless in the above stated cases.

It is unfair to take someones post from years ago and then try to make it relevant to today's logic. Things change and people MOVE on. Why not just move on.

Rex Tyus

It was only 4.5 years ago. Has anything significant changed in our industry since then. I mean really. It is unlikely he has seen the result of the things he posted on back then. Of course he should be held to the fire on what he said 4.5 years ago about a system he was in the honeymoon period with. :roll:

Cameron1

Yes sir, things have changed big time. It is experience that will change your mind and opinion. That is what life is all about. We could spent all night on what has changed in 4.5 years, but the point is that people will change their mind after more experience. It is Human Nature

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
This post is WAY past what kinna MACHINE ya use...we are into what INTEGRITY is all about.....since John brought it up!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Darlene are you saying you hate the man called Marty?

He was the man who told me to buy that pOgO stick OP machine and I will always love the man!

All the old posts that John dug up belong on some truck stop bathroom wall.

Dolly

Well

I agree with the statements that things change.

Boy, I can tell you ..........but I won't

I have always stood by the fact that you need to have all kinds of
tools in the tool box and I know many agree with that.

I now have an OP Brute and it is doing well, but I can see that it would not be the only way or system I would want in and of it's self

I use HWE and I also use at times in conjunction a max 6000 steam machine with it. Puts out the degree of steam I want and the power I want and I only need to haul it out when those situations warrant that kind of cleaning.

I have a buffer as well for there are sometimes you just have to scrub, no I take that back. Many times than you would think, you better do a scrub before you HWE. That is from many years of my experience. Take it for what it is worth.

There are all sorts of ways and systems, machines and such.

There are some systems and machines I would not ever consider and some I was forced to use even if it did not do the job. Not something any of you are not acquainted with. None of us like to make purchases for equipment that does not hold up until the water gets hot or does not do the job. We like to have quality machines we spend a lot of hard earned money on that will do and make our jobs efficient and easier.

I won't ever be put into that situation again.

So........I have to say Bob, I expected a torpedo or scud missile to come flying my way from you and you handled your comments pretty well.

Thank you for that.

If John feels he has to make a defense because of what someone may be saying that is discrediting him Let him . It does sound like this may be the case.

Perhaps folks don't feel to comfy about it, but if it is true, then maybe these things need to come out in the open and be dealt with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom