Well it finally died

My 5 dollar Kenmore has taken a beating the past couple months. I may just need to take it in to get serviced. I hate to trash it. It has too many features that I like. It is bagged so no filters to clean, picks up great, the hose has no bends for trash to get stuck, the brush roll can be turned off, it is quiet, dirt sensor that works great, the top pops off to clean the brush roll (very convenient), the cord auto retracts, and it just picks up good. I should buy another one but they are 250 new.

My vacuum started whinning out and the belt was so hot I could not touch it for a second.

I guess I am going to have to buy another vac. I may work out a deal with a local vac shop to hook me up with a royal vacuum.

If not that, then it looks like I may try the new hoover with cyclonic technology.

I just can't see myself using a bissel as my everday vacuum unless it is the bagged version and that would last about three months at the most.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
danielc said:
I just can't see myself using a bissel as my everday vacuum unless it is the bagged version and that would last about three months at the most.

the bagged models are only $39 bukz here.

so what if they only last 3 months?
They're "disposable" vacs
You'll never have a "beat up" looking vac.

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom