Well it happend...

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I had my solution line break today, it happend when I was upstairs but I heard the hiss and ran
like hell as the very hot water was pouring out everywhere. I must say this is the first time and
scared the shit out of me. The fitting came off the hose, ever happen to you?

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
It happened to me a couple of times, the 1st time I just stuck the solution line in the vac hose, while burning myself. The second time it was further down the solution line, and could not vac it.
By the Way, My T.M. is running great since 1989, a machine that has been modified a few times, by Ben Saney at Amtex Equipments in Houston, Tx. I have a bypass at the wand , but this is great for the sole proprietor, great for lots of heat quickly, and on long runs.
However high heat is hard on the solution lines and quick connect fittings. And I have lots of it.
25 hp Kohler.

Name
Lee Stockwell
If you develop an eye for your hose's condition you won't be blindsided by ruptures and blowouts. Make a note of any "blackening" or leaking of the hose as it enters the fittings, especially on the working end. Also note any deep nicks or cuts, or swelled spots.

more....

sam gm

Good advice from the guys, I had this hapen to my right hand guy a four years ago at one of our regulars. It was before we started to replace the hoses every 16 months or so.
He was working by himself in the masterbedroom and the solution line ruptured and sprayed black sh** all over the drapes and bed coverings, I had to buy them new ones and it cost me about $800.00. Its just better to replace often than to take that risk. It could have been alot worst if it would have sprayed an expensive painting, kid,ect,..

Ron K

Fitting Came Off ...Who was the Manufacturer ? Never had that happen. Splits yes only at the machine on a Steamway that really cooked.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Warren Wallace said:
ever happen to you?

yep..more than a couple in a year and half.
That's more than ALL the failures I've had with Parker in EIGHTEEN years.

That year and half we used Goodyear made ne decide steel braid Ineptune wasn't for us and went back to Parker Parflex

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
should of stuck it in the end of the vacuum hose.........then run like hell to the truck.......

http://www.interlinksupply.com/index.ht ... ++++++++++

This is what you want. I have used this hose for over two years with zero problems. I did have the fitting replaced once. If the hose shows any sign of wear, just have that part cut off and recrimp the hose. The bend restrictors are superior to any other I have seen. That is why I think the hose performs so well.

I put alot of HOT water through my hose and pressure wash from time to time and like I said earlier "I have had zero problems." I also pull off what I need and connect directly to the machine.

I may like Parker better, but I have never tried it. I do like the fact that it does not get as hot to the touch. That scares me more than anything. I had a job yesterday with a two year old walking around barefoot. I didn't want to take any chances so I turned the temp way down. Scalding hot soluton lines scare the crap out of me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom