Well it happened

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Will this be reoccurring service or a one time deal?

Are you more concerned with cleaning alot of square footage or cleaning alot of square footage fast?

Now... I will say that we employ the cimex,an OP and a standard 175 rotory and all have their place,pros and cons.I cannot comment on the 20 inch OP units but I will say that it does take more time to stop and change pads.I would take into cosideration the possible cost amountof your upcoming job; level/type of service in comparision to level of budget available.

Patrick

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
be more specific, Lipoid

lots of SF don't mean anything.
Might be 20,000sf of office space with hundreds of desks, chairs and cubicle partitions.

Might be an airport or something similar where everything is wide open and just right for one of those ride on thingies.

..L.T.A.

Name
Ron lippold
most of it should be wide open hundreds of thousands and all on contracts encap and hot water can you make money at .15 sq ft

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
He said "Cleaning" and the cimex scrub N' run doesn't qualify as any form of cleaning.

John G

Ron, I should be in Albuquerque the 20th of Sep, want to go out and try some of that with a Brute?

Will show you how to make short work of it padcapping.

G

Ron,

I would take John up on his offer. I will bet you could learn a lot.

Dave

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Lippold said:
most of it should be wide open hundreds of thousands and all on contracts encap and hot water can you make money at .15 sq ft

I dough no about a "highroller" like you slummin for .15sf.

but that's $200 an hour gross if you can manage 1500sf an hour production.

didn't you babble on one time you averaged 1500sf per hour production rates in resi?

ought to be a cinch for an eXpERt like you to bang out 3000sf an hour in wide open com then :wink:

..L.T.A.

-JB-

Name
JB
Hey. If pulling in 15K on a 100k sq ft job is slummin'

SIGN ME UP! BEOTCH!

If you can get a system (Cimex) that will allow 3k/hr, that's 33 man hours w/ONE tech. That's $455. per hr. Slummin' my arse!

If you can get a system (Bonnet Max) that will allow 24k/hr, that's a wee bit over 4 man hours w/ONE tech. That's $3750. per hr.

Face it, even if those figures are off by 1/2, it's still more money per hr. than most cleaners get.

Yeah, slummin'

It ALL spends the same.

:roll:

M

Mark Imbesi

Ron Lippold quoted on Going To Go Fulltime Thread:

"Steve lots of flyers and door hangers in the neighborhood's that you want to work in. AND for gods sake no specials they will kill you and stay away for the low end commercial. Focus on what you want. Good luck and God Speed."

.15psf sounds like low end commercial to me. :)

And 1 yr experience and does 1500sf/hr resi?

I smell nothing but CHIT!

danpauselius

The sq. ft. rate does not directly translate to "low-end". I've done commercial jobs a .10 / ft and made damn good money doing it. It is the time/revenue ratio that determines high-end or low-end.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"It is the time/revenue ratio that determines high-end or low-end."

of coarse it is, Dan.
But if you listen to some of these "highroller" bulletin board gUruz, you'll see those morons tell a newbie to stay home if he can't get $xx per sf

they're stupid, ignorant, lazy, FOS or their wife has a great job with bennies

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom