Well Jim what's up?

I cleaned a nasty poly carpet today with bad traffic patterns with the rx. I took the glides off on this job for more scrubbing action and a deeper clean. The job turned out great. I ran the machine on high at 600 psi. How did the RV360 hold up?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
used it for the first time today....4 different homes...4 different types of carpet....nylon....poly...berber...and a commercial glue down.....so far I am impressed......

Brett

Do you 360i users turn the speed up for wet passes and then down for the dry passes like rotovac suggests or just leave it at the same speed all the time.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I left mine wide open all day and only did one dry pass on all the carpet I cleaned and the carpets were much drier then with a wand or my old RX.....the recovery on this thing is is pretty amazing......

Brett

I left mine turned all the way up for low cut plush, and dry times were good. But I noticed it cleaned a lot deeper than my glided wand does.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Jim

how much water do you think you use after one hour of cleaning

does the 360i do a good job of containing the steam

would you use it on wool carpet

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
contains as far as i can tell....

speed...for me depends on how nasty...if its dirty i go a little slower...other wise i crank it up....and then if i hit a bad patch i move it a little slower...

ohhhh did you groom afterwards Jim??

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
steve frasier said:
Jim

how much water do you think you use after one hour of cleaning

does the 360i do a good job of containing the steam

would you use it on wool carpet

hard to say how much water....today was my first day...haven't used it enough.....but after playing with it..the sweet spot seems to be about 350 PSI...it holds the steam really good...unlike the RX the head is incased to hold everything in...I would use it on wool.....

yes I always brush the carpet after I am done.......

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i looked at the 360 , the older version and it seemed like a toy compared to the 2 cup version. i don't know how the 360 i they don't carry them yet.

gene

Back
Top Bottom