Well..... Let m tell you who I think turned out MF7

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
First of all I would like to thank everyone, and all the suppliers! I had an awesome time!

I was disappointed Judson didt have a demo outside again like last year! But as usual their machine was top notch, quality parts!

The Butler was nice, but i thought there would be more room in the back of the van than there was.

Of course all of the Saphire units were on fire!

Prochem....... Nice....... But A dying breed like the yellowpages.

Eldiablo......... Was nice but not as much attention from the crowd as last year

NOW......................... Here it comes...............

The number one show stopper was TCS! I am saying this because There indoor booth and their 2 outside units had the most attention of ANY one elses.

Yes........ I am aTCS die hard fan......... but to be fair...... The numbers traffic and interest in those machines speak for them selves. Am I wrong?

It was nice to see Bruce, The wife, Will Duke, And The owner of TCS himself..

And I hope you all know that New machine in that sprinter wasn't really steves.. Its mine, I'm gonna steal it!

And Of course all of the instructors were great as well.

Cameron1

That's right Joey ...it's just hard to beat the folks at TCS. Not taking anything away from the other fine folks there,but these guys just keep taking the notch higher and higher.

So far, the cats meow is purring along better than expected. I'm keeping good numbers to report back as they develop.

Good to meet you there Joey...you remind me of a mad scientist with you pad in hand and all.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I was almost sure I met everyone there, but yet missed Joey....was he the ugly one ? :mrgreen:

Bjorn

was disappointed Judson didnt have a demo outside again like last year! But as usual their machine was top notch, quality parts!

yeah just for you stand out in the rain for what YOU!

did TCS provide enough hand sanitizer and jerkins lotion behind steve's truck for you

I did not see any one give away 1000 bucks cash like Judson did

I missed meeting Joey upchuck so I really did not miss anything

Cameron1

Yes. That was neat what Judson did.

What was the year and month that the mount was built?

You also missed the shots being passed out behind that sprinter, Ottis .

Name
Lee Stockwell
Joey Upchurch is one of the good guys. I want to thank him for bringing the used carpet to the site for cleaning demonstrations. Us old goats may pick on him, but he's the kind of young guy we'd want our sons to be like.

Don't let the gruff get to you Joey, Brevick is OK too.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yes!! Judson gave away money!! But I didnt get it so it doesnt count!!! Judson is awesome and the little dog too..

I saw you terje...... I was waiting in line for the bathroom and you were yelling at some guy in a oli baba voice... I thought........ This guy is wound way to tight, he needs some pussy.. But

There were lots of people I didnt meet, I had to keep leaving to do work in the car! and Cleaned a nasty restaurant Friday night (took 5 hours) So i got there late saturday!

I met Billy Lewis for the first time too! And I guess Brian.......... Forgets he met me!

Bjorn

what was so orgasmic knock the world off it's axis revolutionary about any of the tcs units

nice diesel unit but what's the big deal and done long time before tcs like Big red with a Perkins marine engine.

yeah they look fine squirt and suck like any other machine

all nice machines all in all but nothing fall off the flat end of the world great

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Alright - does anyone have a photo of Joey. I want to put a face to the name 8)

Next time - I reckon we need name badge stickers that have our screen names on them so we can identify who is who

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I saw joey once at a table during lunch on Friday...that was it.

He came over and asked where the hell I was or something because his employee gave him one of my Network Home Services cards.

Really cool guy...but I couldn't pick him out of a line up.

Next time you'll have to go out with us Joey.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well... It was nice meeting and just standing in the corner observing!!

And Terry I was upset you didnt bring that new machine you have. You came last year with it!!

Brian.. Evil genius type.. I am 31! Im old!!! I have been running other companies businesses since I was 18. Just newer to carpet cleaning! One day I will own a Ken Snow business, If I could only win the lottery!! What were you expecting? A 50 year old fat bald guy? no Offense to this type!!

Ok So wheres the fest next year? LOL Im ready again!

Lee........... Pleasure meeting you again as well.. And i brought some really dirty carpet out of a auto repair shop.. The truckmount demo guys set it aside and decided to use brand new carpet!! LOL I wasnt going for that. I kept swapping it out when people went into lunch!!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
IF! YOU! STOP! USING! EXCLAMATION! MARKS! AND! START! USING! PERIODS!

I'll promise not to pick on you. (and if you pass a mission I'll put a word in with bawb about lettin' you apprentice for the possee.)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
HAHA.. Umm...... Usually when I use the period key on my laptop.. I get a Exclamation mark! But sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................................lmao

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Your laptop has periods. :shock: :oops:

I think I'll get rid of mine before I gets married.

Again.

Ooroo,

:cry:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Next time - I reckon we need name badge stickers that have our screen names on them so we can identify who is who
Great idea. I thought the same thing. Guys like me are shy

Everyone was alot shorter than I expected

AND STEVE CAM GFY:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom