Well somesabitch! Someone did it!!!!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
tatt4.jpg

tatt3.jpg

tatt2.jpg

tatt1.jpg

He'll be fighting off those honeys at the airport who pat you down looking for explosive aftershaves now.

Damn!

Tile Nerd

Mikey P said:
He'll be fighting off those honeys at the airport who pat you down looking for explosive aftershaves now.
Damn!

More like regretting it in a few years, if not months. How much is that setting you back? You said it was your treat.

Mikey P

Administrator
Danny is the perfect guy to have a Vac tattoo.

He's been in the cleaning biz in every facet, supplier, fix it guy and hands on cleaner.

He knows the value of a good pre vacuuming..

Now a short cutting, excuse making hack like you would not under stand true devotion to your craft.

Most likely next year you'll be conning friends to join your Quixtar triangle or selling real estate to those who cant afford the loan.

Since he is the first to have the vision, he get's 2 free years of MB membership.

But if I find out that Jessica is a wiz with a Sharpie I'll boot his ass for eternity.

The Preacher

oh it's real dog!

you went above and beyond with the 2 year membership MP. thats why you'll always come out ahead, you're a giver!!!

PS the artist at the shop said it's the first vacuum they've ever done and all the artists checked it out and thought it was PHAT!!!

dallasdj

This forum is good and all, but that's a bit much whoever you are.

I think we need to pass the bucket for this guy, he needs to get laid.

The Preacher

Nerd, don't you know the bowl mop is the thing now. those scrub brushes are for toilets (not mikey) who never get cleaned. kinda restorative cleaning for a toilet if you will!!!

Tile Nerd

Danny Strickland said:
Nerd, don't you know the bowl mop is the thing now. those scrub brushes are for toilets (not mikey) who never get cleaned. kinda restorative cleaning for a toilet if you will!!!

My post keeps getting deleted. I guess as far as a battle of wits goes, if you show up to a gun fight with a pocket knife the only thing to do is to delete the post that outwits you.

It's all in good "clean" fun.

GRHeacock

Danny- so can you flex your muscle and make the bag inflate?

Or you gonna get another one on your bicep?

Gary

Tile Nerd

Mikey P said:
You wouldn't know clean if it jumped out of your pants and banned you.

Yet again.

That's twice you've threaten to ban me. What's up? I thought you created this forum because of the lack of free speech on other forums.

Tile Nerd

Here it is again. You have to admit it's funny.

Here's one for his other arm. He can carry the vacuum in one arm and the toilet brush in the other to match his tattoo's. He'll be the envy of janitors everywhere! LOL

toiletbrush.jpg

Tile Nerd

carefree said:
ive said it before and ill say it again, tattoo's are for girls!

What about branding? That's pretty manly. I've always said that if I was going to make a permanent record of something on my body, it would be branded.

steve r

scars are manly whether its branded or cut.
only rquirement is it must be at least 6 inches.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
only requirement is it must be at least 6 inches.

There someone goes again, referring to size :lol:

I know the value of a good prevac as well, and I like my logo, but I don't think I'll be tattooing my bod with it.
As someone said, above and beyond, or maybe just beyond!

C

Carpet Dude

come fellas......with all due respect....a tat2 of a vacuum?

That has got to be the dum-s move.

I can understand being in luv with your company logo...but I don't see anything unique about a vacuum.

harryhides

Name
Tony
You knew that the first would be some brainless dumbAss so is it really a surprise that Danny would step forward after he craves getting attention.

Greenie

Bob knows...the Tramp Stamp! LOL

Never quite understood that one, do the 20 year olds never think their ass might stretch a bit?

All tramps might as well get a bulls eye, it's just for target practice anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom