Well that is a hell of a deal!

Greenie

"We are offering a blowout sale in the *** Store until Feb 1st! Take into consideration that we offer this Cleaner Gear and other items to help *** offset the cost of this site. We want to do something a little different and give you something practical for your money or donations. So please understand that it costs a significant amount of money to run *** and any help is VERY much appreciated to keep it a FREE FORUM!"

"Tiger woods polo reduced to $110 (Custom with your personal/company name!!"

So.....I guess free is a relative word?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
do you realize how cheap it is to get you name and logo embroidered on hats ..coats... shirts..ECT...

The local sport shops are set up for this kind of stuff and do it very reasonable..

101_3220.jpg

101_3221.jpg

This was less then $100 to do all of this and that included the price of the jacket and hats..( I did 2 hats)

There not Tiger Woods....But I am not walking up to the home with a gulf club.........

RickL

Jim Martin said:
There not Tiger Woods....But I am not walking up to the home with a gulf club.........

So your going to the gulf Jim play some golf while your there (jk) very nice looking logo stuff!!
I sure do miss out on all this "crack head" stuff by never going to the OTHER board, from the get go it didn't sit right with me so I steered away.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Polo shirt from Sears.....less then $10.00..( on sale)..very comfortable...pocket..light weight..looks nice..
to get it embroidered cost me a whopping $8.00..

101_3219-1.jpg

Greenie

I'd miss out on it too, but it's in my email each week.
Just thought the FREE board with the (reduced)$110 shirts was too ironic to not post it.

It makes Mike's free board with it's avail. premium rooms for $5 sound like a hell of a deal. Actually I was just reaidng up on the TOOL BOX room, that is some really valuable stuff, worth the fiver all by it's self, the repair and color info is amazing.

TimP

I love how they promote Crazy George.....

I just checked the e-mail out.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Don't forget you have to pay to get into their "secret rooms" over there. Actually right now they are the only carpet cleaning board I know of that is not free.

You don't have to pay the $5 to get the premium rooms here.

Fill this out honestly in full and you're a Supportive Member, easy as 123.

Full Name-

Company Name-

Owner or employee-

How long in the trade-

City and state-

Website-

Phone number if no website (PM me with it if you wish)-

Are you a member of a cleaning association?

Are you a supplier or manufacturer?

Services offered (carpet, rugs, uph, water damage, leather, repairs etc)-

Main cleaning equipment owned-

How did you find Mikey's Board-

How can we help you-

How can you help us-

Cut and paste this to a new thread.

Thanks for signing up!

Greenie

Actually right now they are the only carpet cleaning board I know of that is not free.

I think you may be right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom