Went to Jon-Don for the first time today....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
and i liked it!! my locations manager is off the chain!! and everyone was so cool. he gave me sample gallons of some of their private labeled products and took the time to explian everything to me despite hosting "SFS" and having about 40 or more cc there. i also met jay today along with nick from jon-don. was overall a very cool and pleasant experiance and will be buying my janitorial supplies from them as well. was completely amazed of thier customer service. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Good to hear, Michael. I just flew in to Dallas and will be "going in to the lion's den" starting tomorrow at our Dallas SFS. (Trust me, Big Billy is not an easy act to follow!)

Why don't you stop by one day this week at noon and have lunch with the SFS gang. Tell them Island Boy said it was OK.

IB
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com is getting closer ...

PS Nick is a hoot, isn't he?

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Where have you been jon-don is the best customer service business out there.There people have tons
of knowledge and if you ever have a problem they will take of you no questions,they do this for a reason
and that reason is if you do well they do well,plain and simple.The gang at jon-don really do care about
there customers bar none.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Vancouver needs and could easily support a store here respectfully Mr. Island Boy.

P.S. _ Hint, hint

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Willy P said:
Vancouver needs and could easily support a store here respectfully Mr. Island Boy.

P.S. _ Hint, hint

Denver would be another great site for JonDon!!! HINT HINT Nick!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

TimP

I've been to jon-don three times, 2 different locations, for schooling and never was offered free chems.

I'll be down at a jon-don in may again.

They have very nice stores though.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Walrus said:
I'd like to open one here in Nebraska too.

Jimmy,
I'd vote for you as a Jon-Don store manager.

IB
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Don't quit your day job just yet, Jimmy. Outside of my little niche which of course is Strategies for Success my vote doesn't count for much. Now if we could get Yeadon over to your side too you just might get your Jon-Don store, Jimmy!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
VANCOVER! VANCOUVER! VANCOUVER!

P.S.- And then Steve could become "Vancouver" Island Boy :mrgreen:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Steve Toburen said:
Sioux and I love the Northwest and especially Vancouver Island, Bill. I'll see what I can do.

Island Boy
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS But I wouldn't hold my breath! :( Seattle isn't that far away and both Dennis and Tim run great stores and of course honor Jon-Don's famous "no weasel out" guarantee on everything we put our name on.

If you pull it off. I'll make arrangements for a week in Tofino.

P.S.- In my younger days, I spent a summer buying salmon in Ucluelet - Didja ever see Long Beach in a big storm? Awesome.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Tell Bill Yeadon that there are Irish Pubs in DENVER!!!! :D :D :D And that Guinesses is the drink of the Rockies!!! :D :D :D Oh wait that might be Coors. :roll: :roll: Anyways, if JonDon would come to Denver, I would buy Billy all the Guinesses he would like to drink!! :shock: One night of course!! :lol: Besides I know where we can make those beer runs after class!!! :mrgreen:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Doug D said:
Tell Bill Yeadon that there are Irish Pubs in DENVER!!!! :D :D :D And that Guinesses is the drink of the Rockies!!! :D :D :D Oh wait that might be Coors. :roll: :roll: Anyways, if JonDon would come to Denver, I would buy Billy all the Guinesses he would like to drink!! :shock: One night of course!! :lol: Besides I know where we can make those beer runs after class!!! :mrgreen:

Not that I can be bought...but I vote Denver.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom