Werner Braun, CRI President on the Hot Seat 2-20-07 6pm pst

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks to Lisa Smith we'll have Mr Braun on next week to answer any questions you may have concerning the SOA/CRI program.

We expect this interview to draw a crowd so please get your questions in early for the "Pre-asked" portion of the session.

Please send any and all questions to; jimpem2@comcast.net

For more information about CRI please log on to; http://www.carpet-rug.org/index.cfm

minuteman

Mike, With all due "RESPECT" I can not see why this "Person" would have any thing of value to say after all that has,... "Been Said" ,. Greg

Mikey P

Administrator
We'll see.

But I have a feeling that once he gets an earful from owner operators that have the very likely potential to suffer financial hardship over his program he may start to see things differently.

How can you tell a Vincent Sapp or a Brad Fenstermaker that you dont care if they will have to spend 15 to 25k on a new truck they dont need instead of putting food on the table?

The whole CRI/SOA deal caters to the big CC firms not us BD's. You, I and every other Mom and Pop Fenstermaker should be here to let him know how we feel.

Stand up and be counted Greg.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
minuteman said:
Mike, With all due "RESPECT" I can not see why this "Person" would have any thing of value to say after all that has,... "Been Said" ,. Greg

Much of what has "been said" has not been directed to someone with the influence to change things in the CRI SoA program.

What has been heard is mostly one-sided. Some is simply incorrect information.

What an opportunity to hear the other side of the story and to express views to one willing to listen to cleaners concerns.

SW

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Whoever got this guy to be on the hotseat needs a attaboy.

It will be interesting.

Are you taking pre-questions or will it be a open forum from the get go?

We as cleaners need to be courteous and professional in our question asking.

You get more bee's with sugar........

Willy

Is there going to be a "look and pick" of the soft pitch questions or will it be completely open?

Name
Lee Stockwell
After Mr VanGelderen left the top post at CRI there seemed to be a subtle sense of glee on the part of IICRC mgt because they felt Mr VG kept the the IICRC too much at arms length from the CRI.

Six years later...Maybe he was right?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Direct questions are fine. It is okay to ask tough questions, in fact it is encouraged. How else will they know our concerns if we don't voice them?

The major requirements, which have been the same for all hot-seats, is that questions are respectfully worded, there are no personal attacks, vulgarity or rudeness.

If you want to be treated like responsible professionals with concerns, not vendettas, then act accordingly.

Take care,
Lisa

Mike Brummett

So you won't be tying him to a chair and pulling out any fingernails with pliers or anything like that, then?

Can we ask really tough questions, like: "Do you know where I left my car keys?"

MIKE

-JB-

Name
JB
Mike, I all ready know where your car keys are...

there in the last place your gonna look.

JEREMEYSAPPLEART2.jpg

This is how disgruntled former employees return truck keys, nice huh? Yeah, maybe I should have given him another chance.

Attachments

• JEREMEYSAPPLEART2.jpg
    JEREMEYSAPPLEART2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 286

-JB-

Name
JB
My apple, as I "try" to be a good boss, I brought a basket of fresh apples in for the employees. Turned out this kid thought it might be more fun to chuck an apple at his partner, (when I wasn't around) might have been fun, but when I saw the splat mark on the door to the back room I was pissed! I wrote him up for vandalism, that, was strike two. That was about a week before he got the boot, apparently he harbored some resentment. I keep the picture handy, so I remember to be more careful about who works for me.
Pretty funny picture though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom