Wet one for Chico Chavez...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Curtis back in the day when I was a on the truck, Dan and I had a vacant clothing store that was left with the temp down. The sprinkler system broke on the second floor balcony, as we came in we saw the same water shower as in the video.

We both were in shock, the builder owner came over and said can you handle it or do I need to call someone else? We of course not wanting to lose the job told him no problem. Got outside and said now what. :lol:

Like the old story of how do you eat an elephant......a little at a time.
It was easy, it just took time.

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
Curtis back in the day when I was a on the truck, Dan and I had a vacant clothing store that was left with the temp down. The sprinkler system broke on the second floor balcony, as we came in we saw the same water shower as in the video.

We both were in shock, the builder owner came over and said can you handle it or do I need to call someone else? We of course not wanting to lose the job told him no problem. Got outside and said now what. :lol:

Like the old story of how do you eat an elephant......a little at a time.
It was easy, it just took time.

How does a snake eat an elephant... Get it right Chavez. Unless you eat elephant, then by all means it's all you uncle.... I do remember Ed York saying that to my pops. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom