Whadda ya think???

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm going to go look at this tomorrow.I'm not carrying any debt and on a 6 year note the payments with no down payment @5% will be around $280 a month. How is the Hydramaster 4.7 for reliability? Heat? I'll know more details later.

200808252224446296_8060.jpg

1995_CHEVROLET_CHEVY_VAN_G2500_WAGON_125WB_65865 miles_Automatic_RWD_5_7L_Cylinders_8_Gas_hydramaster_

$12,995.00
1995 CHEVROLET CHEVY VAN G2500 Wagon 125wb
1995 CHEVROLET CHEVY VAN G2500 WAGON 125WB, 106000kms, Automatic, RWD, 5.7L, Cylinders 8, Gas, hydramaster 4.7 professional carpet cleaning machine. x mission school board. well maintained, excellent condition. only used occasionally.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you are gonna get financing you should go new.
You can do a lease to own on a brand new 2600 gmc and a sizeable TM of your choice (with all the reels and tool and shelves etc.) for right around $700.00 per month for 60 months (5 years for Martin). Just your customers neighbors calling you because they see your van will make up for the payments.

Image is everything.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
the van isnt worth anything, i would just go with whatever the tm is worth. if its worth 4,000 pay 4,000 but i personally wouldnt pay a dime for the van.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
C&S said:
the van isnt worth anything, i would just go with whatever the tm is worth. if its worth 4,000 pay 4,000 but i personally wouldnt pay a dime for the van.

Curious- the van only has 60,000 miles on it( ad was in kilometers) and would appear to be in pretty good shape. It's a 2500 as well. :?: I want to see how many hours on the machine before I even think about it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Miles or not, a 95 van looks like hell.
go new or go home

you don't have to go home, it just sounded cool. 8)

F

FB7777

here is one to compare it to...

http://www.jondon.com/used/detail.php?siteid=716

I like the low van mileage, 106,000 kilometers = 65,865 miles,

but body condition and hours on machine could impact the true value of the Van

around here I think the selling price would be closer to $5-8K because it is a 14 year old van

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
One of the most reliable machines on the market. It needs to have the optional Salsa unit to get the most heat, but if you're moving up from a portable you won't miss it. The CDS will allow for plenty of room to keep your portable on board for jobs where you need it.

$280 a month payment for truck and unit? That's one extra job a month! You'll probably find that the increased efficiency will reduce time on each job to the point that you can pay it off early if you want.

As far as the price goes, I sold a 2001 Dodge with a 4.8 Salsa that was in pretty good shape for $12,500 a few months ago. Things might be a little different up there (like we don't bother insulating) but if they're up for a little negotiating I can send you the specs on that truck.

I think that you can find a much better set-up for 12 grand. IMO that van is old and not worth much. Look around you'd be surprised what you can find for 12 grand. JonDon's used equipment is a great place to start, try Craiglist too.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Eddy V must be rolling over in his grave.

He did pass away right?

Nope and I'll still be getting lotsa use out of it. Yesterday out of 6, the lowest was on the 3rd. But I'm always looking at new markets. Parkade's don't go that far. I'll post a picture of new mountain bike for you tomorrow Mikey. Even has brakes. 9 inch hydraulic discs. :shock:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
from what I see and talk to with the local suppliers

it isn't worth over $7000

I would wonder where you are gonna get a 5% deal without out borrowing against money you already have or getting it from a friend/relative

$50,000 gonna cost you $943 per month @5% for 5 years, $805 for 6 years

never hurts to go look and talk #'s

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Willy,
Talk to Bawb. He has that steam genie thing whatever. Could be a good deal. I bet he would even take payments on it. :mrgreen:
I'll have a talk with the guy.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bob vawter said:
Willy has clearly bumped hiz hED an' went quite insane!

Maybe he bumped it hard enough to buy your unit? :mrgreen:
I feel like a matchmaker or something...who likes long walks on the beach and moonlite dinners?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
GONG! Van body and interior was immaculate, machine had 4500 hours. Nope. I'll wait until the right deal comes along.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
It might be the right deal, once you've educated them on what would be a more reasonable price. Make them an offer, leave your number and wait a month. If they still have it they may be more interested in moving it at your price.

PS: 4,500 hours would be considered low hours on a CDS. Unlike a slide in, they'll go well over 10,000 hours easy.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Over priced, but my biggest question is why would you want to go 6 YEARS on a 14 year old piece of equipment? I'm suprised any lending institution would do that.

Name
I'm Rick James
Dress for success. The custy wants to see you pull up in a newer rig. Image is everything. just my opinion.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'd probably consider filling out an application if he'd send me some damn pics...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom