What a day!

Becker

Name
Becker
Got to 1st job of the day... Waited, called, waited. Left and moved my 2nd job into position one. Turned out 1st one was coming from an area getting hammered with snow.

So i get set up on 1st ( 2nd ) job. clean 32 office chairs, and 9 cubical office walls.

Job 3 canceled because she was in no way going to get home in time to meet me because of heavy snow and ice.

So I head back to job one.

Steep driveway, but just wet.

I park and clean for 2.5 hrs as it starts to snow. When I got there air temp was 32, when I wanted to leave air temp was 22..

I go to leave, not gunna make it out of the drive. So I chain up thinking that will help. Problem I was not able to get a run at it, and chains ( cable ) were just spinning.

So I hook up tm.. and soak the driveway in hot water melting all the snow and ice so I could pull out.

Get out of the neighborhood and start up a hill as a car loses traction.

You could have ice skated on this road. So out putting chains back on.

Last job of day called asked if I was on my way. I said yes, he offered to post pone as it took him 2 hours to go 7 miles. I guess his neighborhood got dumped on and the local highways near him were grid locked.

Day started out with 4 jobs, but was only able to clean 2. Still I nice $$ day. But what a pain in the ass..

Saw lots of cars parked in ditches, some upside down.. Hmmmm.

One job for tomorrow already postponed because his kids will be home as schools are closed.

Moved job 4 to position 1.. She asked.. Are ya sure you will be able to get out in AM.. Well van is already chained up. So I hope so. Luckily she is close.
2 other jobs are confirmed and excited I'm planning on coming.

In all the years I lived in Spokane I never ever chained up my van.

Sucks to live and work in an area where the county has almost no snow removal equipment.

Only 2 more work day! Ready for my vacation!

Becker

Name
Becker
I just wonder if I'll show up on YouTube.. some nosey neighbor filming me steaming the driveway. I'm sure it was a sight.

Worked like a charm, but had to work fast to get out before it refreezes.

Honestly I love this weather... Just wish the county had snow removal equipment and sanders.

Ya would think for the taxes we pay we would have top end equipment even if it was moth balled for years of dry winters.

Mayor lost reelection couple of years ago because of outrage from the last big blizzard.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
In other words he is pre-empting the youtube waste tank dump in the drive way

Becker

Name
Becker
In other words he is pre-empting the youtube waste tank dump in the drive way

See there you are Greg, trying to think again rather than know.

No I figure seeing a guy running a wand, over an icy driveway was a sight from a distance. As thick as the steam was I'm sure I was lost in the fog.

200 plus degree at 900 psi made quick work of it.

I have gotten one call so far for snow removal.. ( joke ) somewhat amus

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
after cleaning my waste tank water is hot in cold weather, maybe you have a lesser system and the wand would be for cover. I would have pulled out the hydroforce and pump up the pressure if it were for real

Becker

Name
Becker
Dipwad GC said:
after cleaning my waste tank water is hot in cold weather, maybe you have a lesser system and the wand would be for cover. I would have pulled out the hydroforce and pump up the pressure if it were for real

Yeah, well I covered a wider area with the wand, and more flow.

Hydraforce crossed my mind but it was a matter of GPM... I was not there to dick around.

Becker

Name
Becker
All good.. So I will be enjoying the snow elk and duck hunting. And in about a week I will be enjoying this.

hi073.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom