What a day

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
If your in sharing mode I wouldn't mind knowing what your using? :icon_cool:

although I do have some transparent wall technician skills I'm open to a new approach! :biggrin:

Message sent.

I am fine with sharing anything with the guys who post.

I have an issue with the a$%hole lurkers who come in the forum and suck up information and contribute nada - nothing.

Confused Lurker thinking "Is he talking to me??"

Yeah I'm talking to you buddy.

But in saying that I guess they click on the links that provide a little income to make this forum possible so Mikey keeps his expenses down.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I am certainly not bragging but very optimistic. I see the big picture for my business and it potential for strong revenue with least amount of over head.

Bottom line for most people involving CC earning 250-300 buck per work hour, you are really earning 55k to 90k per year out of 200k-300k total. This what I see all the time on Facebook forum. It rare that anyone earns 250 buck per working hour. It seems that in CC, for every 25k you make in the month with one can, you can keep $6k-$7k.

In window cleaning, you can probably make $15k per month in revenue and still keep $6k-$7k and potentially even more.

CC may gross more, but take home amount to same value with window cleaning. The hours spent on the road is probably the same as well.

What I can potentially make cleaning from a single home would require 3 to 8 jobs in day with other CCers. Present company excluded because they can make $2560 in 5 hours...:oldrolleyes:
The more you invest in the carpet cleaning side of your business, you're gonna find out that you'll need to make more money per hour the second you leave your house; whether it's a window cleaning job or carpet cleaning. Right now, your overhead cost is lower and window cleaning is profitable.

But on my side of the business, I've invested thousands of dollars into my equipment cleaning carpet, which has raised my cost of doing business higher. Window cleaning makes less per hour and requires more physical labor, since I'm still an owner/op, which is the main reason I got out of it.

If I had a separate crew that cleaned the windows for me, it'd be even lower profit and higher risk, which helped me be positive on my decision to not do windows anymore.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
The more you invest in the carpet cleaning side of your business, you're gonna find out that you'll need to make more money per hour the second you leave your house; whether it's a window cleaning job or carpet cleaning. Right now, your overhead cost is lower and window cleaning is profitable.

But on my side of the business, I've invested thousands of dollars into my equipment cleaning carpet, which has raised my cost of doing business higher. Window cleaning makes less per hour and requires more physical labor, since I'm still an owner/op, which is the main reason I got out of it.

If I had a separate crew that cleaned the windows for me, it'd be even lower profit and higher risk, which helped me be positive on my decision to not do windows anymore.

If that works for you then that is great.

I will keep window cleaning and getting over $100 an hour.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

I agree... price needs to match for the cost of owning carpet cleaning equipment which is definitely much higher.

That why getting getting a tcs, Judson, 370 or used truck like damon is good investment.

Window profit is actually high but revenue is lower... but I know guy here running a five man crew window cleaning grossing 1.2 million a year 2 very used trucks(he never buys them new and for less than $7k per truck)and one pressure washing machine trailer. It probably more now than before... higher risk but even an idiot can get the window cleaned right on first day of training..

The owner only works 10-20 hours a week in office...

In reality It all perspective and what you prefer to do..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I agree... price needs to match for the cost of owning carpet cleaning equipment which is definitely much higher.

That why getting getting a tcs, Judson, 370 or used truck like damon is good investment.

Window profit is actually high but revenue is lower... but I know guy here running a five man crew window cleaning grossing 1.2 million a year 2 very used trucks(he never buys them new and for less than $7k per truck)and one pressure washing machine trailer. It probably more now than before... higher risk but even an idiot can get the window cleaned right on first day of training..

The owner only works 10-20 hours a week in office...

In reality It all perspective and what you prefer to do..
You're right. That's why I was referring to making more money if you strictly specialize in windows only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom